Another hack job

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Nov 2000:Another hack job
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through November 19, 2000  47   11/19 01:40pm

By Artemis on Thursday, November 23, 2000 - 03:40 am: Edit

"I am wholly entitled to voice my opinion as if it were my information you were advertising on bulletin boards."

You are wholly entitled to voice your opinion in any case. I've never denied that, you don't have to keep repeating it. As to "advertising on bulletin boards", that grossly exagerates the facts. I did not advertise anything. And there is not more than one "bulletin board" involved, there was this just this one forum, which is the only public place I ever talk about absinthe. And to repeat: IT'S ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB!! I take it for granted that anyone intelligent enough to frequent this forum is intelligent enough to use a search engine. I also give them credit for making a valid judgement about the propriety of using the contact information. It's not for me or you to decide that for them.

"It seems to me that you equate "available" with "appropriate"."

I do not. As I said above, I don't think it's up to me to decide whether it's "appropriate" for anybody to use a telephone number that's public knowledge; indeed, *owned* by a public institution.

"Finally, as far as "breaking my finger", I'm not sure how take that, but I hope it is purely figurative."

Actually, I was going to send a goon to your house, because I have your data as well as Arnold's. Of course it was figurative Ted. Words are my weapons of choice.

"I'm ready to forget this thread even existed, so let's just move on. We're both intelligent people, and we don't have to agree or be angry about it."

On that we agree. Let's move on in friendly fashion.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation