German Labeled Deva

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:German Labeled Deva
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through December 3, 2000  14   12/03 02:31am

By Tavis on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 07:28 am: Edit

Good to know, thanks for the info. I'd better start saving then..... no use buying just the one bottle, what with the shipping and everything..drool.....

By Tabreaux on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 07:25 am: Edit

We will ship a bottle to anyone who wants it, wherever they may be. The website will feature absolutely secure ordering. No one will be left out.

By Tavis on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 01:13 am: Edit

Hey Don/Ted, I realise that you're not that concerned with the UK market for the new products, but I just reread this thread and noticed that you were prepared to send Andy a bottle. So if I ordered a bottle, would you ship to the UK? I really can't see any problem occurring. Any idea what the cost including shipping would be to the EC? What would you envisage the payment options to be on your product i.e. will there be a secure payment option by VISA etc. or would it be money order/personal cheque?

Cheers, Tavis
realising he'd kick himself really hard if he didn't try to get hold of some of this stuff.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation