Austin and Absinthe

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:Austin and Absinthe
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through December 10, 2000  11   12/10 05:01pm

By Malhomme on Monday, December 18, 2000 - 06:24 am: Edit

I'm afraid I'll have to pass on this weekend at Eric's, but let us know how it goes for the two (?) of you!
mal

By Daedelus on Sunday, December 17, 2000 - 09:41 pm: Edit

1.13.01 sounds great to me too!

is anyone else planning on taking Eric up on his offer for this weekend? I'm up for it.

daedelus

By Malhomme on Saturday, December 16, 2000 - 12:36 pm: Edit

I'm good for then too!

By Joalco on Friday, December 15, 2000 - 07:04 pm: Edit

We should make it open to as many people as possible. Perhaps a tenative date of 1/13/2001?

jc

By Daedelus on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 09:49 am: Edit

I have to cast my vote with Erics. All of those holiday weekends are going to be spent out of town with family. Believe me I would rather spend them drinking absinthe with new friends, but as they say "blood is thicker than wormwood"

I would love it if we could shoot for soon after new years, but this may end up being like herding cats, and we have to settle on a majority vote.

That's my 2 worth

daedelus

By Eric on Thursday, December 14, 2000 - 02:23 am: Edit

I cannot make it on the 30th. but if any of you guys would like to stop by my place next week. contact me. I am near bee caves and rollingwood drive. monday, tuesday or wednesday would be best. I've got something here you have got to check out.

By Joalco on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 06:34 pm: Edit

Okay, 12/30 sounds like a done deal. I'm still undecided about a location. We're welcome to gather at my house, as long as you guys don't mind driving out to NW part of town (I live off McNeil between Parmer & 183). I was initially thinking about a public meeting place (the Umlauf Garden sprang to mind, until this recent bout of bad weather), so I'm open to suggestions for that as well.

jc

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation