Shameless self-promotionalisticness

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:Shameless self-promotionalisticness
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through December 13, 2000  5   12/13 08:37am

By Anatomist1 on Wednesday, December 13, 2000 - 10:57 am: Edit

Thanks everybody. I have no problem with these images being freely used. In my state of relative obscurity copyright infringement equals free advertising. Besides, the original, non-reduced images are anywhere from 4 to 10 times larger than the enlargements in this computer gallery. Part of the idea here is to make some large-scale prints with sufficient resolution that they can be looked at on multiple scales, at different viewing distances, a la fractal images. I want enough ambiguity in the images to allow the viewer's mind to create patterns of its own. A book of images: variations on the theme established with "One" is in the works and these are the first group of candidates. I'm considering adding some words, but I haven't yet decided on the exact tone and nature of them yet. If included they will be terse, and the themes seem to remain constant: extinction, decay, stripping away, the challenge of interpreting isolated pieces of something without guidance, blah, blah, blah...

K.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation