Glass Absinthe Spoon Cases from Mike I.

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:Glass Absinthe Spoon Cases from Mike I.
By Chrysippvs on Tuesday, December 19, 2000 - 08:16 am: Edit

Great idea...I have most of mine placed on glasses, around my fountain but for the rarer one like the Eiffel tower and Swiss Crosses etc I would rather stick them in a glass case.

Just a note to anyone comming to the New Orleans gathering I am going to bring around 6 or so bistro glasses (small dosed glasses) for those that don't have any. Take care!

By Domingo on Tuesday, December 19, 2000 - 07:19 am: Edit

On this note, I chanced upon what seems to be an old bulletin board from a church or school. It is made of solid oak 18"x28" and an inch deep. It has a thick removable glass window. I placed a black velvet backing in it. I use it to store my spoons. It really looks fantastic. People who don't know what absinthe is love it when they see it. I will try to post a photo. This was inspired by Mikes cases.

By Chrysippvs on Tuesday, December 19, 2000 - 05:40 am: Edit

Just writing to let all you absinthe spoon collectors that the spoon cases over at Absinthe Collectibles are fantatic. I picked up two of them for my rarer spoons, and they are hanging on my wall looking great.

For those intersted check them out here:
http://www.mcs.net/~mikei/absinthe/specials.htm#cases

take care!

- Justin S.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation