The absinthe forum II

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:The absinthe forum II
By Morriganlefey on Saturday, December 23, 2000 - 11:19 am: Edit

Ahhh...wouldn't it be refreshing to actually talk about ABSINTHE again??!?! I've been so silent lately 'cuz it seems the forum has degenerated to a mere bitch-fest.

Is that Wiz I see? Perhaps he could confirm the rumour that the red in (his) Serpis is actually the blood wrung from his poor concert-going victims?! (Oh dear, am I bitching?...*nails a 'hypocrit' sign to her forhead*).

- Morrigan

By Wiz on Saturday, December 23, 2000 - 02:47 am: Edit

crickets chirping...
to much x..

By Artemis on Saturday, December 23, 2000 - 12:57 am: Edit

I know. Sorry about that. I owe email to several people. I have no excuse but laziness, sitting on my ass since I finished that project I told you about. Even that excuse stinks of hypocrisy, since I've been amusing myself spraying words around in here.

I'll write soon. You other guys, you know who you are, I'll write to you as well.

By Don_walsh on Saturday, December 23, 2000 - 12:42 am: Edit

a. The blood of true absintheurs?

b. The blood of upstart trolls?

Pick one.

PS Drop me a line. I have no email addy for you. I owe you a couple.

By Artemis on Saturday, December 23, 2000 - 12:35 am: Edit

Wide is the land and one seldom meets friends ...

Okay, what is the source of the "red" flavor in Serpis?

By Martin on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 11:43 pm: Edit

What the hell is absinthe? ;-)

By Petermarc on Friday, December 22, 2000 - 11:28 pm: Edit

i thought it might be interesting to have a discussion about absinthe, pastis and pastis that claim to be like absinthe, absinthe antiques, where to buy and find absinthe and absinthe paraphernalia and things that pertain to absinthe in general...(crickets chirping)

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation