Happy Christmas

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:Happy Christmas
By Tabreaux on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 01:57 am: Edit

If you want a bottle of Herbsaint, email me and I'll see to it that you get one.

By Martin on Wednesday, December 27, 2000 - 01:16 am: Edit

You should only order Sebor from Kyle Bairnsfather in the Czech Republic. He is the only authorized Czech dealer. The "Martin Sebor" site is fraud. You should be glad you didn't receive your bottle, it probably wouldn't have been real Sebor. Kyle's website is:
http://www.sebor-absinth.com

I've ordered from him before and his service (and product) is excellent. Many others have had very good experiences with him.

You live in England. It would make even more sense for you to order your Sebor from the Sebor Absinth UK site: http://www.seborabsinth.com
They are another reputable company and they take credit card. They sell the same Sebor Kyle does. I won a glass sipping pipe in one of their contests and I got it with no problems.

There's nothing wrong with Sebor absinthe. It may not be as traditional as the Spanish brands but its still good. It has probably one of the best flavors.

Don't be fooled by fancy bottles. You should have checked the La Fee Verte Buyer's Guide Vendor's Section... you would have found that the "Martin Sebor" site is not listed.. and for good reason.

-Martin

By Hersaint on Tuesday, December 26, 2000 - 10:32 pm: Edit

Hi all firstly a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you all…. I have been reading the forum for some time but having never tasted absinthe (although had some once at a party when I was very very drunk) so felt I had nothing to contribute until know….

I am very unhappy with the service I have received from Martin Sebors Distillery in the Czech Republic having seen there internet site I ordered a collectors bottle of strong absinthe (had difficulty getting other brands in the UK not wanting to spend much as it is my first time).

This order was placed on the 17th of December with a 5 day delivery on the 23rd of December I received an email explaining my MasterCard card no. was wrong (it wasn’t) so I logged on again and re-ordered my Absinthe….. I e-mailed Martin Sebor on the 23rd and have heard nothing from him or the company who deal with his credit card transactions.

I feel very disgruntled and unhappy with there service has anyone else had these problems?

Please do not send me messages saying I should have ordered a Spanish brand and how Czech is a poor substitute as I know this now and after all the bottle looked cool.

I am also having trouble-ordering herbsaint to deliver to the UK any ideas?

By Bluedog1 on Tuesday, December 26, 2000 - 05:01 am: Edit

May all your Christmases be (milky) white -- or at least opalescent green.

Merry Christmas, Joyous Kwanzaa, Happy Hanukah, and a respectfully solemn Ramadan

bluedog1

By Martin on Sunday, December 24, 2000 - 05:40 pm: Edit

Merry Christmas to all you too.

Gee, all this fighting.. I'd almost completely forgotten there was a holiday going on.

-Martin

By Marcellin on Sunday, December 24, 2000 - 03:14 pm: Edit

Hello fellow thinkers and drinkers, tis' my Christmas greetings to all. I wish good tidings to those of all faiths, beliefs, opinions, and emotions. May this holy, sacred, scorned, and defamed holiday find you cheerful, prosperous, judicious, and most of all "green".

Peace on earth, good will towards men, and women.

patrick.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation