An Oasis In The Desert

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Dec 2000:An Oasis In The Desert
By Martin on Tuesday, December 26, 2000 - 08:00 pm: Edit

Glad I could do my part... heh,heh,heh.

-Martin

By Admin on Tuesday, December 26, 2000 - 06:29 pm: Edit

Marc neglected to mention that I swear like a trucker and I snort when I laugh after drinking a pint of frozen Blue Hawaiians. We had a lovely tacky rendevous which wets my appetite for the March gathering. New Orleans doesn't have the dingy glam of Vegas, but it is suuuultry. Well, maybe not so much in March. Heh.

And thanks all for keeping the forum, uh, raging over the holidays. I'm still weeding through the 400+ messages. During Christmas last year you could hear the crickets chirp around here.

By Marc on Monday, December 25, 2000 - 06:07 am: Edit

marcellin,

that's the one. One of the last of the old Vegas lounges.

By Marcellin on Monday, December 25, 2000 - 02:20 am: Edit

Hey Marc, is the Peppermill the lounge that has a fountain with fire coming out of the water?
I've spent a couple of late, late nights; early mornings there.

p.

By _blackjack_ on Monday, December 25, 2000 - 02:02 am: Edit

My redhead's gone for Christmas...

By Don_walsh on Sunday, December 24, 2000 - 06:53 pm: Edit

And a nice christmas present that was for you, Marc.

Happy New Year (and millenium...2001 being year one of millenium 3, despite all the fuss last year.)

By Marc on Sunday, December 24, 2000 - 06:44 pm: Edit

Tonight, here in Vegas,I met kallisti (Rebecca)for the first time. She's a lovely woman,bright red hair, beautiful aura, sweet smile, lively eyes. We had drinks in a funky little lounge called the Peppermill. It was good to spend Christmas eve with a kindred spirit. Vegas is a desert in more ways than one. Rebecca provided me with some much needed spiritual nourishment.

Peace, Marc (the world's angriest hippie)

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation