La Fee Spoons

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Jan 2001:La Fee Spoons
By Tavis on Wednesday, January 03, 2001 - 11:43 pm: Edit

La Fee website is, shipping absinthe to the UK only and the spoons worldwide. As for the sources of La Fee in the USA, you should find that info in the buyer's guide.

By Gadfly on Wednesday, January 03, 2001 - 11:30 pm: Edit

How about some details for those of us who are new to
this forum? Where are these spoons you talk about
available? Have you got a url?

Also, what's a preferred source for La Fee?

By Tavis on Tuesday, January 02, 2001 - 06:01 pm: Edit

Just had a look at it last night - very nice, larger and deeper than the SC spoons, and the eye-design perforations look great. It's difficult to see on the web site, but the spoon has some black etching on it as well - 'La Fee Absinthe' on the handle, and the eye on the bowl. It's too big really for the bistro small-dose glasses I have, but I imagine it would be prefect for the SC glasses or any other wide-rimmed glasses.

By Tavis on Monday, January 01, 2001 - 10:38 pm: Edit

La Fee are now doing very nice repro spoons, with the La Fee eye incorporated into the perforations on the spoon. They are also available to the rest of the world, not just the UK. I got one free with a bottle of La Fee, as an apology for not delivering before New Year's Eve. They look okay from what I can see on the web site. I'll take a look at mine tonight and add a comment on the appearance and quality.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation