Absinthe Drinkers in Houston ?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived thru March 2001:Absinthe Drinkers in Houston ?
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through January 06, 2001  2   01/06 05:59pm

By Zack on Saturday, March 17, 2001 - 01:39 am: Edit

Hi, I like the idea of a "Texas Division," whatever that means. I am in S.A., and know a few absinthe drinkers around here and Austin. It's nice to see so many Texans here...

By Rupert1029 on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 01:12 pm: Edit

Count me in when there is a Houston gathering. I'm always well stocked.

By Dread on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 11:34 am: Edit

As of yet my wife and I aren't sure where we'll be partaking in the Irish celebration. We had considered going to Muldoon's (near Beltway 8 on Westheimer in the glass building behind Ninfa's) after that we're not sure.

We live in this same area and play quite a bit of pool so if anyone's up for a game email me directly....

Regarding thegreenimp's post, I wonder how many Absinthe fans there really are in Houston. A local group might be very feasible. Right now I'm about to start working on getting my friends interested in the green fairy (knowing them it shouldn't be very hard) :)

Cheers!

By Bjacques on Friday, March 16, 2001 - 03:10 am: Edit

Well, I'll be in Houston for a week starting tomorrow. Are you by any chance going to the St. Patrick's Day bash at the Garden In the Heights tomorrow night? Some friends of mine, the Flying Fish Sailors, are playing.

By Thegreenimp on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 09:38 pm: Edit

Time to organize a Texas division,.....welcome to the ranks. There are some in Houston that don't post, but do indeed indulge.
Maybe some of the others lurking could drop me a line and we might be able to arrange something.
Regards
Jay

By Dread on Thursday, March 15, 2001 - 11:43 am: Edit

We just added another Absinthe fan. Glad we're not alone....

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation