Look the moon is disappearing!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Jan 2001:Look the moon is disappearing!
By Black_rabbit on Wednesday, January 10, 2001 - 05:05 am: Edit

Well... it wouldn't have had the same tramp-of-doom punch if it said:

'and the sun will turn a kind of dark, icky brownish black, like the bottom of your shoe basically, and the moon will be the color of well aged claret, which will make you want a glass, which is just as well since the world is ending and you just might need a stiff drink anyhow.'

By Absinthedrinker on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 08:05 pm: Edit

Actually it did turn a reddish colour, not of blood though, more like a well aged claret

By Midas on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 05:09 pm: Edit

"As long as it is not turning to blood I think we are okay..." -A couple of months ago we had a lunar eclipse visible from Sydney, and at one stage it did actually turn blood red. One of the most powerful things I've ever seen.
-Robert.

By Chrysippvs on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 08:56 am: Edit

Oh did I say bluffing...I meant to say stuffing..yes stuffing themselves with much needed virgins...

By Lordhobgoblin on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 07:23 am: Edit

What do you mean the bastards are bluffing??? I've just sacrificed a couple of virgins. If it gets out that they were bluffing all along then bang goes my defence in court!!!!!!!

By Chrysippvs on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 07:16 am: Edit

yeah...they are bluffing...just like when Molech and Baal thought it would be funny to see if we would burn our kids up...they are such kidders...

By Lordhobgoblin on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 07:12 am: Edit

We'd better sacrifice a few virgins, in double-quick time or else the Gods may not give us our Moon back.

Hobgoblin

By Chrysippvs on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 06:46 am: Edit

As long as it is not turning to blood I think we are okay...

By Absinthedrinker on Tuesday, January 09, 2001 - 05:35 am: Edit

For those lucky enough to witness the total eclipse of the moon tonight - what a sight. 19.40 in London and the moon is just about gone.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation