The Fabled Slerpis

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Jan 2001:The Fabled Slerpis
By Head_prosthesis on Wednesday, January 24, 2001 - 08:23 pm: Edit

Movie thread is down the hall and to your right Thank You.

By Bob_chong on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 08:27 pm: Edit

Blackjack:

It is from the incomparable masterpiece, The Court Jester.

Danny Kaye is the lead. Check it out on DVD. A movie worth owning b/c it only gets funnier with repeated viewings.

BC

By _blackjack_ on Tuesday, January 23, 2001 - 05:40 pm: Edit

Bob,

Where is that quote from My best friend and I were beating out headsinto the floor trying to remember. A Danny Kaye movie, wasn't it?

By Head_prosthesis on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 11:52 pm: Edit

The angle of the dangle measures the heat of the meat!

-William Wade Hawpe

By Bob_chong on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 10:00 pm: Edit

"The chalice from the palace has the brew that is true."

--Griselda

By Head_prosthesis on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 07:43 pm: Edit

I walked into 7-Eleven. Not a stroll, not a saunter, but a meandering skip. I moved across the floor past the Mars bars. The Dinty Moore. The Barbecue Pork Rinds(grabbed a fat bag of those because I know where I come from and I'm true to my school, homey!) As I reached the Slurpy maker I said "Two Cherry Slurpies, to go!"

The Slurpy Machine said nothing. The mullet headed red armed attendant just looked at me funny. I said "What are you lookin' at half wit?" I took the knob(yes I said knob) of the machine and dispensed the frozen cherry delight into my well endowed cup. I left about one third empty.

"What's the damage?" I say.
God's gift to medical research tells me "We don't discount for half filled cups!"

"GET BRENT WEIR!!!" I say.

I leave with my chilly rouge filled chalice.

I have a hole in the snow in my truck bed prepared to keep it cold for the ride back to my home.

I enter my palace. I have my chalice. There's a tingling in my phallus. I break the label. I pour the Serpis into the cherry slush and OH OH OHHH!!! THe louching foaming wonder of "HEAD'S ROJO SLERPIS" begins to bubble... Then it settles.

Time to drink. BRAIN FREEZE! ACHTUNG! KOPFLAND KOPFLAND UBER ALLES!!! My head is reeling. The wormwood screams through my system like a dose of salts through a tall swede.

I pass out hit my head on the tile and drool until the snot bubbles popping against my cheek wake me up.

Ah, this is living...

By Head_prosthesis on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 07:16 pm: Edit

Apologies to the CHONGER!

Fresca? Fuck that shit! TOWNE CLUB!!!

By Martin on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 06:40 pm: Edit

I like Serpis. Its the first thing I tried Fresca with. Make sure and get a six pack of Fresca while at the 7-11. You'll thank me.

-Martin

By Head_prosthesis on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 06:20 pm: Edit

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS WHAT CAME TODAY?!?!?!?!

TWO BIG BEAUTIFUL(in you FACE! Martin)BOTTLES OF SERPIS and two rinky dink little glasses that couldn't hold my spit

BUT THE SERPIS IS HERE. Going to 7-Eleven. bye!

By Daedelus on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 09:50 am: Edit

who is that masked Head?

daedelus

By Pikkle on Monday, January 22, 2001 - 05:25 am: Edit

Head, please, get help... please???

By Head_prosthesis on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 09:10 pm: Edit

Text description

By Head_prosthesis on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 09:02 pm: Edit

Sounds DEEEEEEEEEEE-lish!

By _blackjack_ on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 06:11 pm: Edit

Speaking of heresy, I found Deva goes very nicely with 7-11 Frozen Lemonade Früt Coolers.

By Head_prosthesis on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 03:46 pm: Edit

I'll most certainly let you know...

By Rupert1029 on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 03:43 pm: Edit

Head...I hope your Cherry Slurpy gets a nice louche.

By Head_prosthesis on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 03:42 pm: Edit

Next week Eden Soy Vanilla. The soon to be rage "Soypis"

By Head_prosthesis on Sunday, January 21, 2001 - 03:39 pm: Edit

When my package arrives I will be embarking on a new adventure that I will share with you all...

I'll have to make a trip down to the local 7-11.
The mixture Cherry Slurpy & Serpis. The name "HEAD'S ROJO SLERPIS"

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation