Pop Ups?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Jan 2001:Pop Ups?
By Admin on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 04:02 pm: Edit

heh, the tshirts will be coming when I have the phat cash to lay out. Which decidedly will be after my very expensive vacation.

Aaaaand, the site is hosted with pair.com, I just shell my ass off to get things running right.

By Cheese on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 03:56 pm: Edit

Admin, two questions; how are the shirts coming along, and what distribution of linux (assuming here) are you running? Ok three questions; what sort of box do you run it on?

Josh

By Admin on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 03:36 pm: Edit

no. heh. button placements are hardcoded, and I didn't write the stuff, just installed and chmod'd 1245 files.

By Bob_Chong on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 02:35 pm: Edit

Would it be possible to move the spell check button to the middle or right? Post mssg used to be the left-most button, and that was nice (from a usability standpoint).

By Lowlight on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 01:37 pm: Edit

No some contest page popped up...

By Admin on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 01:16 pm: Edit

wow, just tested that feature ... that is RAD.

we can avoid spelling nitpickers now. heh.

By Bob_Chong on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 01:12 pm: Edit

The spell check is the pop-up perp.

By Admin on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 12:57 pm: Edit

I no unnerstan. please essplain.

what were you accessing, or what did you click on? what popped up? both at once? what did they say?

bla bla bla

By Lowlight on Thursday, January 25, 2001 - 12:51 pm: Edit

I'm just curious of Admin has added pop ups to the forum.. I had two web sites open: This and SpiritsCorner.com, and I doubt they put popups on their site!

I have nothing agains them, I'm just wondering...

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation