Carbon - "mind expansion with absinthe"

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Topics Archived Thru Jan 2001:Carbon - "mind expansion with absinthe"
By Martin on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 05:14 pm: Edit

Don't blame them, they're English... they can't help it. Ha ha ha!!

What about the Lightbulb thinger?... I forget what the hell that did.

I enjoy creative Flash stuff, but that site is rather obnoxious. I didn't mind the "grab the wheel" part so much, but I didn't appreciate the use of ambiguous symbols so you don't know what the fuck anything is. Sun, Eyeball, Lightbulb... something tells me they've been drinking too much of their shit.

Still, I wonder if we can get it here in America, and if not, I wonder how long it will be before SC starts selling it?

I really like the quote that went something like, "This is disgusting, an offense to my palette!" Any drink that's described as being an "offense to my palette.." has got to be worth trying at least once.

-Martin

By Black_Rabbit on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 12:35 pm: Edit

What an annoying freakin site design. Grab the wheel? Grab this, buddy...

they do mention artemesia absinthium specifically. If you can find your way there. I cant remember if it was the eyeball thinger or the sun thinger.

And in one section, someone mentions that they think the absinthe made them hallucinate. It was in the section on how fucked up you get on this stuff and alcohol. Why the hell do they shoot innocent monkeys into outer space when we have guys like this sitting there?

By Martin on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 08:12 am: Edit

Nice looking page. I like cool Flash stuff. I wonder if it has Thujone in it? I wonder if it's legal in America (I doubt it.)?

-Martin

By Martin on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 07:41 am: Edit

Sounds interesting.......

Red Bull is really good with Vodka.

-Martin

By Binky on Monday, January 29, 2001 - 03:33 am: Edit

Dunno if any one else had discovered this, and I have no idea of it's status stateside, but Britvic have just launched Carbon, their entry in the Red-Bull-esque 'energy drink' market.

It tastes like Vimto/Dandylion & Burdock, nothing special, but obviously I'm mentioned it because it contains Artemisia absinthuim, a Herb "reputed to enhance creativity, stimulate the mind and have an aphrodisiac effect". 99mg/l of natural extract of absinthe to be exact (the packaging uses 'absinthe' for A. absinthuim, with no mention of wormwood) And the ubiquitous caffeine, of course...

the website it carbon-stimulation.com

Just a little curiosity for you really...

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation