New Absinthe spoons

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archives Thru July 2001: Old Topics Archived Thru Sep 2000:New Absinthe spoons
By Dengar on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 01:10 am: Edit

Thank's for all help!

As you probably have realized I do not live in Pennsylvania but I will spend a week in New York later this summer. Anybody knows if you can get spoons there?

By Chrysippvs on Thursday, June 22, 2000 - 12:52 am: Edit

check out www.museverte.com they have modern spoon and glass repros and are based in France...

By the_lobe on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 05:19 pm: Edit

either that or i live in Pennsylvania (a state about 5 hours out from the Crillon Importers HQ in New Jersey)...if you wish...i can get you a couple of sets (they are very inexpensive)...let me know and we can discuss details if you wish...

ciao

[i left my heart in syntax error !@#$]

By michele on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 12:01 pm: Edit

try Mike Iavarone's absinthe collectables.

By Dengar on Wednesday, June 21, 2000 - 06:14 am: Edit

I'm looking to purchase a couple of absinthe spoons but on the contrary to everyone else I'm not the least intressted in the original spoons, I want new ones! To me it's the same reasoning as when I purchase whisky or beer glasses; I wan't new stuff. However that's just my point of view and that isn't really that important.

My question is: Where can I get new spoons? After reading about the Absente website here on the forum I checked it out but they only seem to deliver to customers in the US. As I live in Europe that won't help me. Does anybody know how to get new spoons here Europe?

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation