A request to anyone new in this mire who isn't a troll.

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: A request to anyone new in this mire who isn't a troll.
By Mr_Rabid on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 06:58 pm: Edit

Loucheliver lives!

And he's up for a drink, down for a drink, even sideways.

We must now decide the Whens and the Wheres.

By Pantagruel on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 02:28 pm: Edit

heyho Gargantua,

have you finished eating around the Low Countries? May I recomend Ferdnand Point's La Gastronomie as a guide to your haute cuisine.

rapaciously,

Pantagruel

By Cheri on Friday, October 19, 2001 - 09:14 am: Edit

Wait! My daughter is dating a Troll. And I may one day wind up with Troll grandchildren! ARGH!!! I'm close to S.E. PA.. and would be quite up to a gathering...

By Tavarua on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 12:42 pm: Edit

Any luck with Loucheliver, Mr. Rabid?

By Pantagruel on Thursday, October 18, 2001 - 12:05 pm: Edit

Tav,

supposedly I'm registered now...

Cheers,

Pantagruel

By Tavarua on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 12:20 pm: Edit

fabutastic

By Mr_Rabid on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 11:56 am: Edit

I'm so down, I'll never get up.

I will try to contact Loucheliver and a couple other people as well.

By Tavarua on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 11:47 am: Edit

Pantagruel, what's goin on, having any luck with that registration. It might be time for the people of the Tri-State area to gather. Are you down Sinister Puppy.

By pantagruel on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 06:07 pm: Edit

Tav,

can't........seem.....to.....................reg...i....st..er..................won't..........take.....................my...pass...............word
yet

cheers,

):Pantagruel

By Tavarua on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 01:13 pm: Edit

They’re always trying to their hands me lucky charms.

By Mr_Rabid on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:50 pm: Edit

That's what I look like in real life too, you know.

By Mr_Rabid on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:46 pm: Edit

You're thinking of leprechauns. They started eating testicles by way of vigilante justice. "A lucky charm for a lucky charm" is the current rally cry.

By Tavarua on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:34 pm: Edit

Hey guy, you frightening. Like some kind of crazy looking punk Packman person with the blue hair. Sinister puppy is my new name for you.

BTW, my uncle went the same way. Frigging trolls, lure you in with their promises of pots of gold and three wishes and end up eating your testicles. It’s the oldest trick in the book.

By Mr_Rabid on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:24 pm: Edit

My uncle Alvin was a satyr. He was only half goat, but one day as he was crossing a bridge, two trolls ate that half, which is clearly against the troll/satyr treaty of 1025A.D., and from that day to this, I have pissed off of every bridge I could find.

Trolls suck.

By Tavarua on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:21 pm: Edit

I agree Tommy, there should be a troll clubbing day.

By Tavarua on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:20 pm: Edit

Tav.

I agree, there should be a troll clubbing day.

By Tommy Troll on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 12:17 pm: Edit

I am new here, but I have a beef with this forum. I am a Troll by nature. I was born a Troll, both my parernts were Trolls and we live under a bridge, have done so for as long as I remember. This is the most racist forum I have ever seen. Such hatred for living breathing beings like myself. Why do you all hate Trolls? what have we ever done to you. It's not like we are crazed hackers that try to screw with your system, most of us can't even type let alone have access to the internet. Oh well, such darkness in this world. Just watch out next time you cross a bridge.

By deadheart on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 02:04 pm: Edit

I'm quite new and at least semi intelligent..my palate is a bit uneducated as far as absinthe goes...only tried 7 brands thus far....but...I'll be visiting Sao Paulo this week and I plan to go the absinthe bar there and will try all I can gut down my gullet. Would anyone like some lovely photos from a boring forum newbie?....btw I promise to never post drunk again....hahaha....

By Tavarua on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 01:56 pm: Edit

Pantagruel, talk to me after you register.

Tav.

By Gargantua on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 01:42 pm: Edit

Is this where you've been hanging out, mon fils? Come home to daddy.

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 01:03 pm: Edit

Vera,

Careful about who you call Haw Haw...

Hobgoblin

By Pantagruel on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 09:52 pm: Edit

I have been lurking for a while but decided to join up and crawl out of my cave...and it's almost as dim up here. :)

Anyhoo, I was wondering if there were and partakers of La Fee Verte down here in S.E. PA. All my friends around here that enjoy absinthe are a bunch of moochers as they never buy their own bottles to share. Likewise it would be good to compare tasting notes as opposed to becoming just blotto.

cheers,
Pantagruel

By Verawench on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 05:28 pm: Edit

I hear'em coming, Haw Haw... they sound like.. like... crickets...crrrrickets... crrrrickets...

By lordhobgoblin on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 01:34 pm: Edit

When all this shit gets sorted could any of the new posters who aren't trolls register, get a handle and start posting here. There are what I think are one or two new posters with intelligent things to say (but it's hard to be sure at the moment). We desperately need some new outspoken people on this forum, it's all become a bit too cozy, we need more argument and controversy.

Hobgoblin

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation