By Perruche_Verte on Wednesday, October 17, 2001 - 08:12 am: Edit

test

By Verawench on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 11:41 am: Edit

That you, J?

By Dr_Ordinaire on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 11:07 am: Edit

This is a test.

By Admin on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 09:43 am: Edit

Quote:

I have reloaded the users, please email me with your USERNAME if you haven't already gotten your user account working. And I will activate your account once it has been verified.

By Barsnake on Tuesday, October 16, 2001 - 09:22 am: Edit

Yo - still can not edit profile
- or post - do I need to re register?

By Admin on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:37 pm: Edit

hum dee ho

By Admin on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:36 am: Edit

Quote:

As you all know, the forum had a woopsie a few days ago. All the users got wiped so I had to ennable public posting. Contrary to what some would have you believe, this was not a hack, but a server hiccup that damaged some other files at the same time.

I have reloaded the users, please email me with your USERNAME if you haven't already gotten your user account working. And I will activate your account once it has been verified.

Thanks for your patience, once I get everyone more or less up to snuff, we will return to a private posting state.

just a reminder ...

By TimK on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 11:42 am: Edit

LOL, wilco asap : - )

By Admin on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 09:05 am: Edit

sorry tim, you gotta email me for the info. let me know when you are up and working.

By TimK on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 05:13 am: Edit

Me username is taken - presumably activated, but me password doesnt work : - ) - me e-mail is down atm - sorry

By Admin on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 08:45 pm: Edit

As you all know, the forum had a woopsie a few days ago. All the users got wiped so I had to ennable public posting. Contrary to what some would have you believe, this was not a hack, but a server hiccup that damaged some other files at the same time.

Thanks for your patience, once I get everyone more or less up to snuff, we will return to a private posting state.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation