So any problems with SC or other orders?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: So any problems with SC or other orders?
By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 01:18 pm: Edit

Energize!

By Cheri on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 01:13 pm: Edit

Ut-oh.. depending where you're aiming, can I use my choice of lube?

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 01:07 pm: Edit

Cheri, if so, then prepare to be boarded.

By Cheri on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 12:12 pm: Edit

I sure wish I was a "foundational member."

By Verawench on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 11:41 am: Edit

..and I pronounce them to be in need of an enema.

Moi, a "Foundational Member"? Somebody's gonna have a fit over that one :)

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 11:15 am: Edit

"Foundational Member" There you go Vera, it came true, you just entered the Anals of history.

By Poester on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 10:31 am: Edit

Vera -

Thanks for the clarification. When a report of some interaction with the Govt comes from a foundational member of this forum such as yourself, I tend to take that as gospel(or literally as in this case), and use it as a barometer of what is happening out there. Happy to hear for your sake that it was just a nightmare versus a real life confrontation.

Best to you~

Poe.

By Verawench on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 10:09 am: Edit

Poester:

The circumstances are as follows: All this took place one evening several months ago. I took a shower, I got in my jammies, I hopped into bed, dozed off for 8 hours during which at some point my subconscious conjured up what's called a DREAM (sometimes also called a NIGHTMARE) about customs showing up at my door.

lol. too funny.

By Poester on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 09:14 am: Edit

I received an SC shipment(very small quantity) this week, it arrived in only 6 business days with absolutely no problems.

I agree that there were major questions about that one jail/fine post....
But I would be interested in hearing the circumstances (mostly because it really happened versus some fearmongering story)behind Vera's statement:
****At least it's nothing like that nightmare I had a while back about U.S.C. showing up at my door, and being vewy vewy angwy.***
Was that a larger shipment? An SC order?

I am not too fearful of getting the dreaded "letter", but receiving a "personal visitation" is quite another story.

~Poe

By Pataphysician on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 09:12 am: Edit

I never let the facts get in the way of a good quip.

By Tavarua on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 09:07 am: Edit

Pataphysician,

That is my qoute. But I am changing that pretty soon.

By Pataphysician on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 07:26 am: Edit

>I am applying to some very prestigious programs and if shit went down, I would be royally fucked...
>

I knew something was up when you replaced "Everybody was Kung Fu fighting" with a quote from Lord Chesterfield, in your profile.

By Cheri on Friday, July 27, 2001 - 05:43 am: Edit

To claify, and hopefully to put you at ease, what I had received from a letter from customs merely stating that alcohol couldn't travel via the US Postal System and to please use another method in the future. I had some choices as to what to do about my parcel. No mention of any kind of legal action. And it was from another vendor, not SC. I've had two SC orders arrive without incident. I hope this helps..

By Verawench on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 11:59 pm: Edit

Scoob, the order wasn't from the SC. She wasn't in any legal trouble nor will she. Nor will you.

Eleusis is a lying moron.

By Head_Prosthesis on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 11:57 pm: Edit

EEEKKKKK!!!! I gotta get my mojo tuned up.

By Scoobydoo on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 11:57 pm: Edit

Even the one posted by the girl?
I think her name was Cheri or something...She seemed sincere...that other guy seemed like a dummy.
Head is my IDOL!

By Head_Prosthesis on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 11:55 pm: Edit

Oh Scooby!!! I'm so sorry.

By Don_Walsh on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 11:43 pm: Edit

That was a bullshit lie posted by a troll. Forget it, it never happened.

By Scoobydoo on Thursday, July 26, 2001 - 11:16 pm: Edit

Someone posted that she got screwed the other day. She got a letter saying she did not get her shipment and then that guy said some stuff about being fined a ricockulous amount of money. So does anyone else have these stories. I was just worried b/c I am planning on making a couple more orders soon and I do not want any sort of action against me. I am applying to some very prestigious programs and if shit went down, I would be royally fucked...
But I can always just say the green fairy made me do it suppose.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation