|By Chevalier on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 02:11 pm: Edit|
I'll be staying off well-watered greens for a while. Golf course greens, that is.
|By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 02:07 pm: Edit|
If I'm the opposite. I must be wrinkly.
Chevy, what are you trying to say fella?
That I can blow a golf ball through ten
feet of garden hose? If so, you better
not be on the opposite end...
|By Heiko on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 02:02 pm: Edit|
Maybe it should read:
"Head is irony's reserve"
|By Chevalier on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 01:58 pm: Edit|
Lord Hob: "Head is irony in reverse."
Fightin' words, Hob. Means we'll have to change the subtopic title to ...
"Can Head suck in reverse sometimes?"
|By Verawench on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 01:51 pm: Edit|
Head is chaos.
|By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 01:50 pm: Edit|
"Head is irony in reverse."
Are you trying to make me implode?
|By Heiko on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 01:26 pm: Edit|
"Cult of Head"
Isn't that the "Cult of the Head Cow" ?
|By Lordhobgoblin on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 01:16 pm: Edit|
Head is irony in reverse.
|By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 12:48 pm: Edit|
Give it to me HARD! HOTROD!!!
WUUUUP WUUUUP!!! YEEEEHAAAWWWWWW!!!
|By Chevalier on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 12:22 pm: Edit|
Head: You asked for it, you got it. But do you really want it?
THE CULT OF HEAD:
. The Absinthe Forum Archives: Absinthe Chat
• Head, Because it looks better tha
• Head, I think the spaceships stret
• they take off into warp? Head_Prosthesis
• doggeral from your fountainhead of far-left banality. About
• shit. Again, I apologize. Head: FUCK EM Well FUCK OUM L
• from absinthe chat to a heady discussion of world politics
2. The Absinthe Forum: Can we start over!
• do you quantifiably measure a headache, or any other pain ? Ri
• do you quantifiably measure a headache, or any other pain ?
• from tendinitis to migraine headaches. It reduces pain and in
• 13 years ago, cant get my head around the 5th channel they b
• Head, arent you the resident threa
• feel. When I was a little head and I got sick my mommy would
3. The Absinthe Forum Archives: Topics Archived Thru Feb 2001: Talkin' Anti-Capitalist Blues
• the tentaculum, on the forehead and in front of each pelvic f
• by David Byrne ex Talking Head. Its full of POWERUL found c
• now... I have voices in my head, paranoia, depression, and a
• that the voices in his head are real. It is no good takin
• leading actors...and acidhead.
• I like what is going on in my head, and I am not trying to hurt
4. The Absinthe Forum Archives: Topics Archived Thru Jan 2001: Absinthe & POWERADE
• Oh jeez Head, the electroshock didnt take
• AND GUIDE HER TO THE BED OF HEAD FOR TO SCRUG!!!
• check out heads profile. he looks like georg
• Head has some issues...
• Head, Your dealer must be giving
• do something about it. Head, tell us more powerade storie
5. The Absinthe Forum Archives: Betina Elixirs' Response
• Head: Try the Grade B, if you hav
• Drunken Head Style Web Fu is mighty...
• Jesus, Head jesus head?? - where DO you g
• And thak you very much, head, for punctuating my stuffy po
• Liquor anywhere! Im a crack head for it. Im jonesin...
• shy away from printing the head Randroids diatribes about wha
6. The Absinthe Forum Archives: Where the hell is HEAD?
• french soap, theres always Head. A creature construed of wit,
• Hmm? what did you say Head?
• you were screwing around with Head when you were meant to be hav
• verbage in my quotes again Head and Ill beat God Realization
• longer the fuzzy and benign HEAD. Now the surly and venomous H
• All i want is for Head to return in time to help me
7. The Absinthe Forum: The Great Woofie Bonderosi (in 6 parts)
• Quote:...Head, sorry. sorry for adding to
• wet my lips Heaven is in the Head. The inner clockwork processe
• is everywhere. Hell is in our heads. Get the hell out of your he
• Ive already got more buxom redheads than I know what to do with.
• where the goddamnhell is Head? I am worried that I have be
• for adding to the clutter, Head.
8. The Absinthe Forum Archives: Head's Thought of the Day (With your Host: Head_Prosthesis)
• what you use to pop the hood, Headalicious.
• in stride. Good night to you Head. For I am dozing under the st
• its there all around us? Head, you walk that delicate silve
• too, chastize and patronize Heads antics to get a benefit goin
• Frank, whats it like to give head for 18 hours straight? Eve
• called Serpis, in his grampaw Heads basement, buried in a locked
9. The Absinthe Forum Archives: Your Favorite Wrestlers
• Detroit News Said Chong is Head and the Tigers won. Alice Top
• [Be a Bubble Head]
• When I was a little Head I had to entertain myself bec
• or Licorice Whip. Maple Head, Licorice Whip Head. Yeah.
• to gain more weight? A pothead or an alcoholic is nothing co
• pan, taking stitches in the head. Jim McMahon, owner of the W
10. The Absinthe Forum Archives: Topics Archived Thru Feb 2001: Let's talk Movies...
• short-term memory loss and headaches--but is more than 80% ef
• to me, with a tag line with Heads will Roll you know I had to
• List, but I literally! get a headache just thinking about it.
• all over again. He shook his head sadly and turned away. I am
• up to work one day with their head shaved, or talks in weird and
• No superheroes, exploding heads, or nine hundred foot demon
Result Pages: [>]
Individual word counts: head: 1476
|By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 12:05 pm: Edit|
Check out the "Cult of Head" sometime Big Block.
|By Lordhobgoblin on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 11:31 am: Edit|
Can irony suck sometimes?
Yes, if you don't get the joke.
|By Chevalier on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 11:17 am: Edit|
Don: "We do not deserve cult status pre-launch."
You, Ted, and others who have sampled JL are in a position to know whether JL merits cult status. No argument there.
Deserved or not, however, JL has already attained it. I invite anyone to do a keyword search for "Jade" and "JL". Read the results and decide for yourself.
|By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 10:25 am: Edit|
|By Wolfgang on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 10:20 am: Edit|
---- Once again I see: Don't drink and write,----
Humm, I'm affraid this forum would be dead quiet if we were following that rule ;-).
|By Luger on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 10:14 am: Edit|
Ok, now I have read the entire thread, and now it is obvious I was not the target. I should have checked that out before posting.
"Luger, really, not one second did I think of you when I wrote this - as far as I can remember your sporadic posts
are mostly about absinthe, right?"
That is exactly what it is all about. At the moment I have not that much time, so I sometimes scan posts briefly, and discard the ones that has no Absinthe content. That doesn´t mean I think anyone else should not discuss anything else, I´m just sometimes posts when I feel I have something to say. Since I doubt anyone would want me to do "me too" posts, I don´t write that often.
My latest post had some ironies though,,I really did not think anyone can recognize the method of manufacture by looking at the bottle,,,,:-)
|By Heiko on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 10:00 am: Edit|
I didn't think chevaliers comments were too bad or something - only it all came together: in addition to that I was said to have no sense of humor, then I needed to reinstall my computer which I didn't like at all and rewarded myself with one or two glasses too much of NS and Segarra. Another prove for the theory that absinthe might provoke fistfights for no reason...
Luger, really, not one second did I think of you when I wrote this - as far as I can remember your sporadic posts are mostly about absinthe, right?
Once again I see: Don't drink and write, Heiko!
|By Luger on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 09:44 am: Edit|
"Forget it, Luger, I didn't think of you at all. How come you feel guilty? "
Ooops again then :-)
I thought I was the only one that posted every 6 months or so.
"Ironic comments on a group's behaviour are not considered fun by everyone if
they are made by some stranger who sticks his nose in for the first time... "
I scanned the latest posts to see if there were any other than me that had stopped hibernating, but I only found myself. I simply ignored the post you mentioned :-)
|By Don_Walsh on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 09:32 am: Edit|
Heiko, I also spotted Chevaier as a newcomer, or maybe an old member under a new handle. However I have come to enjoy his wordliness re B.A. and Paris, even though I find the sycophancy re Jade a little unconvincing. We do not deserve cult status pre-launch.
|By Heiko on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 09:21 am: Edit|
Forget it, Luger, I didn't think of you at all. How come you feel guilty?
I just did a keyword search and couldn't find any post of the French horseman before the famous "future of this forum" thread. That makes it worse. Ironic comments on a group's behaviour are not considered fun by everyone if they are made by some stranger who sticks his nose in for the first time...
|By Luger on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 09:06 am: Edit|
I meant Galilei!!!
|By Luger on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 08:56 am: Edit|
When I realize how you feel, I feel like a barbarian breaking into a Gentleman Club where all the distinguished members feel interrupted by my uncivilized behaviour.
Since I do not wish to end up like Copernicus, I apologize for my unacceptable bahaviour.
Best regards: Luger
|By Heiko on Thursday, August 09, 2001 - 05:40 pm: Edit|
Yes it can.
When someone shows up every 6 months and makes ironic comments about everyone....
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation