Absinthe tasting in London

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Absinthe tasting in London
By Don_Walsh on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 08:01 pm: Edit

Ted was in London a few months ago, too bad you didn't link up with him then. Dunno when he will get back there.

By Simonsuisse on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 05:06 pm: Edit

Had an absinthe tasting event today at the Mari Mayans office with friends, after a promotional evening at 10Tokyo Joes last night. We all got very drunk last night. However the tasting today was great fun. we had an ensemble of many good contraband absinthes: pernod Fils, Spanish home brew,3good suisse home brews and a vietnamese french colony type La Bleue. Aswell as my very own home brew, which seemed to go down well.
It occured to me that it would be nice to do these things more frequently, but with a more expansive range of the world's finest absinthes. So if there is anyone around in London over the next few weeks, with a good specimen, then lets meet and try everything. I don't mind sharing my absinthe. Just got hold of another bottle of Pernod fils(1913).Ted, Don, Jade? this would be an interesting addition! Let me know. Simon.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation