Action Comics No.1

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Action Comics No.1
By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 10:40 pm: Edit

The Bjork video is right up my alley too.
http://www.spumco.com/entertainment/bjork/index.html

By Verawench on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 10:03 pm: Edit

We were speaking of comics?

By Anatomist1 on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 09:44 pm: Edit

Speaking of comics, anyone seen this yet?

http://www.spumco.com/entertainment/tenaciousd/index.html

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 08:43 pm: Edit

Those fuzzy little beavers are pretty fiesty aren't they?

Nibblin' on all those mighty timbers...

By Verawench on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 08:24 pm: Edit

"But let's not think like that."

Why not?

Before long Wolf will be writhing in red ecstasy upon a bed of moist dead leaves. And we can go strolling back into the cottage, leaving him to the ghouls and goblins and possibly rabid beavers.

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 08:17 pm: Edit

You're my Victory celebration afterward Vera Dear.

But let's not think like that.

Wolfgang, with a little gentle coaxing and a cupboard depleted of any DEVA or Segarra, will soon enjoy the wonder of "Serpis - Merthiolate for the Soul".

By Verawench on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 08:09 pm: Edit

If I'm gonna be the referee for this one I'll need some matching beaver skivvies. And a piping hot plateful of absinthe bread pudding.

Damn it's cold.

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 07:53 pm: Edit

You know what? I kept my mouth shut. I waited and you did it. You finally came to some sort of truce with the "Red Whore" as you call him. Perhaps there's still a chance you'll really come to appreciate his Rougey Hineass. Drink up Wolfster. Cherish the Red Robin.

Otherwise, you and me... I think we'll have to go.

Two men, toe to toe, in the Yukon. Amidst the evergreens. Me in my red union suit. You in, well, whatever Wolfgangian splendor you dress yourself in. I'm wielding a bottle of Serpis in the left hand and a 42oz Slurpee in the right.

I'm in my skivvies because Vera's got my full length beaver pelt coat. That way when she's watching over there from the fallen down tree she won't freeze her Texas buns off.

By Wolfgang on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 07:01 pm: Edit

I don`t know how many vintage Pernod there is around the world but I know there`s some Serpis left in my cabinet... I also know that every Serpis lover should try this drink :

''La Marquise rouge'' :

Put about 250ml of frozen raspberries in a mixer with same quantity of Sprite or 7Up. Liquify and filter (to removes those damn seeds). Mix 1 to 4 with Serpis, add sugar and ice to your own taste and drink happily with a straw.

It`s delicious (and it`s probably some kind of natural version of the Slerpis).

Enjoy!

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, August 10, 2001 - 05:16 pm: Edit

So how many bottles of Pernod Fils are left in the world? I can't believe this stuff just sits around waiting to be consumed.

(I make it a point to post at least one Absinthe related question every six months, that way I can keep my prescri... I mean subscription)

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation