Anyone here irc ?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Anyone here irc ?
By Timk on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 01:21 pm: Edit

ya - when im off for a while, i get into a rhythm of going to bed at 6am and getting up at 4 pm
: - )

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 10:03 am: Edit

It's that we have posters from all over the globe and the different time zones would bugger it up. As most posters are American the active time would be in the early hours of the morning for us in the UK.

Much better as it is. You can post a provocative remark in the quiet time before going to bed then wake up the next day to see a whole host of responses from our American friends.

By Timk on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 09:40 am: Edit

why dont we set up an online irc chatroom - like the one at, it runs on efnet - Kallisti - is this possible? Then everyone can log in from either the web site or an irc program

By Verawench on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 09:28 am: Edit

They hate chatting around here. It was me and Justin, on, silently staring at the channel window only to have Scooby the Frat Boy roll in once in a while.

It was a noble experiment but met with little support. But we tried.

So, sorry, no. Want a one on one? I'm Harcamone on AIM.

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 01:29 am: Edit

See Vera.

By Staticburst on Sunday, August 19, 2001 - 01:21 am: Edit

ive looked through previous threads and couldnt find anything relating to this so i'll ask now. does anyone here use irc? do you all gather on some certain network and channel? as much traffic as this board gets there *should* be one :)

thanks for your time

NP: black tape for a blue girl

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation