Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: ATTN: DON WALSH (JADE = JOKE)
By Verawench on Tuesday, August 28, 2001 - 09:01 pm: Edit

Interesting, though, his chief cause of frustration seems to be the *lack* of Jade!

If anything, D & T, this is the strangest compliment you will ever receive with regard to your product line.

The rest is just an epileptic rant. Tsk.. Those pesky absinthe withdrawals...

By Perruche_Verte on Tuesday, August 28, 2001 - 08:03 pm: Edit

The Damned have risen indeed.

Someone find a hammer and stake, and whatever you do, don't look in its eyes.

By Head_Prosthesis on Tuesday, August 28, 2001 - 07:59 pm: Edit

I knew it.

By Nplaist on Tuesday, August 28, 2001 - 07:57 pm: Edit

**NOTE FROM ADMIN: Blah, blah, blah, blah. YAWN. Blah, blah, blah, blah. **

hey genius. you think once you whined to the admin and had my account terminated you were free to ramble on in the thread marked "FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE ..." and expect no eyebrows to be raised? you really think you 'drove me off'?? you really think you had me on my knees or something?

Get real pal, you were the one dishing out 'yo momma' jokes, and you are over 50 years old. thats just sad from a mr miyagi lookalike who hypes up his pastis all day on the internet instead of actually spending time to quicken its release (which will fall on let down souls).

Jade is a joke, you are an old 50 year old man who considers this board his life and the forumites his real life friends. that is too sad.

its a crying shame you cant be honest about what really happened. instead you try to hide the truth from people who missed the truths i revealed about you and your "JADE" (once again i must stress, very cliche name). yeah, go back to the FIVE, FOUR, THREE, TWO, ONE ... thread and kiss the asses of everyone who posted in your defense, and scold anyone else who didnt run to the old mans aid.

fact is simple. you cry like a little girl. you whine when people ask how much your pastis will cost. thats the name of the game, you dont hear Hersheys of Mcdonalds representatives knocking down your door when you complain about their price. if you cant handle criticism then stay out of the market. you have spent so much time on these boards hyping up your JADE, getting people all prep'd for the return of Pernod Fils, posting loads of junk that has absolutely nothing to do with traditional absinthe recipe (ie: biblical wormword thread, get real), and for what? where is the product? besides the handful of social anxiety rejects who are so scared to comment their true feelings on your Jade (aka Hills mixed with toilet water) for fear that OLD MAN DON will retaliate on them with a bit too much seriousness, kind of makes you wonder... why dont you get out more often Don?

for christ sakes, you are over 50 and you post here non stop, no wonder Jade wont be coming out until 2009. I think Don knows what he is doing though, he has hyped his product up way too much to be released. he knows if he puts it out now all his 'credibility' which he has tried to earn here through ass kissing, being rude when its uncalled for, etc will be flushed down the toilet (where his JADE came from).

Get real old man. i know you will reply to this begging the admin to remove this account, cry about how my father should not have been out in the redlight district when i was concieved, or any other witty (yet terribly predictable) lines you have hidden up your sleeves.

Too sad

50 years old

too sad indeed

also, i will make a pledge that you will see come true: JADE WILL NOT BE RELEASED IN 2001.

maybe not even in 2002, who knows what clever excuses don has been crafting up lately to further delay his toilet water+hills pastis.

you may have your doubts, but come christmas i think you forumites (for the most part, a handful of you do have some brains) will be posting here and defending dons procrastinating elderly 'character' on here when it comes to Jade STILL not being out.

Don. you are a greasy old scumbag who needs to give up the lies

The Head. you are a retard with the worst sense of humor (and worst photoshop skills) i have ever seen. you should become a script writer for "Full House"

Kallisti: ever heard of slimfast? i had the (dis)pleasure of looking around this site and found some very horrendous pictures of your fatass self. you do know there are starving children in Don's town, right?

Vera: you are a dirty pollack. your art is garbage and you lack identity, give the goth role up Miss Dalnet

Marc: take Don's tiny cock out of your ass, old man. Kissing ass wont get your free Jade (even paying for it wont result in a bottle, its Don's wonderful lie)

good riddance and fuck off

and now, i'll sit back and watch as you amass another 90 or so messages (ala ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE... thread) and proclaim how you "banished" me and how i didnt stand a chance! hahahahaha

i cast the bait, and you keep biting

i win.

NP : Voltaire-when you're evil, just for you Vera.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation