Question for the Texans (or anyone with two cents...)

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Question for the Texans (or anyone with two cents...)
By Melinelly on Wednesday, August 29, 2001 - 04:08 pm: Edit

not a Texan, but i had a shipment once that took over three weeks. when three weeks had passed, i emailed cristina and she said they'd look into it. a few days later, everything was cleared up when it finally came. just took longer than normal for some reason. keep waiting, but in the meantime let cristina know in case something did/does happen.

By Joalco on Wednesday, August 29, 2001 - 03:43 pm: Edit

hello folks,

it's been a while since i placed an order from SC (breathlessly waiting for jade), and my most recent order has me a little worried.

almost three weeks ago, i received an email from cristina saying that my order had been shipped. in my past experience with SC (about two years' worth) the average time of delivery has been between five and ten days.

anywho, the last week or so i've returned each day from class or work, anxious to see my shipment.... and nothing.

i was wondering if anyone else (particularly forumites in texas) had experienced similar delays recently. i'm going to wait a bit before i notify SC, but every day that passes without my bottles makes me fear the worst just that much more.

thanks in advance for your help,

jc

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation