StaticBurst

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: StaticBurst
By _Blackjack on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 07:10 pm: Edit

Senor Wences, th E! True Hollywood Story...

By Malhomme on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 06:11 pm: Edit

Okay... who's wet sock is this?

By Head_Prosthesis on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 05:48 pm: Edit

Can you imagine the sights that little puppet has seen? The long nights alone on the road with Shari. Where the only comfort is a woolen fist.

By Timk on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 05:40 pm: Edit

Sock Puppet, Lambchop would be most upset

By Head_Prosthesis on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 05:36 pm: Edit

The troll and sock puppet answers to no one.

By Timk on Thursday, August 30, 2001 - 04:18 pm: Edit

Jesus christ, you are indeed a complete fool,

"Kallisti: ever heard of slimfast? i had the (dis)pleasure of looking around this site and found some very horrendous pictures of your fatass self. you do know there are starving children in Don's town, right?"

What the fuck was that? Are you feeling alright, or did you stop taking your medication?

At least my comments are confined to one forum member, and not totally unreasonable, you just took one giant leap over the line and will have lost all support, if you ever gained any with your pathetically worded petty attack on the whole forum. What was the intention of this post? Do you think posting things like that is going to bring people rallying to defend you, well it sure as hell isnt. Even if i agree with a couple of the things you have said, you just way overstepped the mark. I mean, you damned near insulted every actively posting member of the forum with some out of order, ill considered rubbish. Most of us at least make some effort when we want to piss someone off, but you dont even demonstrate any aptitude at that. And dont take this as biting at the bait, i just thaught, not that you probably havent heard it all before, that I would ensure that someone tells you what a complet fuckup you have made on this forum, and if this is anything to go by, probably your life so far.

Regards

Tim

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation