The forumite formerly known as Melinelly

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: The forumite formerly known as Melinelly
By Melinelly on Saturday, September 08, 2001 - 09:09 am: Edit

testing testing...

don't mind me. just making sure i set up my wife's computer right and everything is working ;)

By Head_Prosthesis on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 04:50 pm: Edit

To bad Em, you should'a listened to me. You shouldn't have ignored that voice you heard.

I took all my problems condensed and rendered them down into small brown glass sample jars.

I peddle them at street fairs and rock festivals. They're called "Lil Taste O' Pain". Teenagers love'm, especially the hair children. I see Wiz occasionally with his Wiz-warez. He told me to tell you guys "Jah love".

By Artemis on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 12:10 pm: Edit

Jeez, is it contagious? I've just had several long phone sessions with a former and esteemed forum member going through the same (I'm guessing) problem. I wish you well, Emiliano.

By Emmy on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 12:01 pm: Edit

hey y'all. just a heads up. i won't be posting under the name Melinelly again for some time... maybe never... due to unfortunate circumstances in my life that i don't wish to discuss on a public board. Some of you know the situation, but for those that don't let me just say that Mel is fine and I'm ok. in the future, if you see Melinelly posting, it's the real Mel... and now, I am me. you will still see at least one of us in Vegas unless notified otherwise.

if you feel a need to know what's up, feel free to contact me at emiliano@usermail.com

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation