Homemade Absinthe Volume 2, or Here Goes Nothing....

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Homemade Absinthe Volume 2, or Here Goes Nothing....
By Joalco on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 02:44 pm: Edit

Artemis,

I figured that would be the case, as it's such a delicate area as far as the authorities are concerned.

So, to any who would be kind enough to share, I can be contacted at the email addy in my profile, or at jcohorn@msn.com

...and, if necessary, other arrangements can be made.

Again, thanks for the knowledge and assistance.

jc

By Artemis on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 01:55 pm: Edit

There are many people who read this board (more now than ever) who have at least some of the knowledge you seek, but IMO this particular discussion is best kept offline for various reasons. I know for a fact that those who have the MOST knowledge in this area will not discuss it here. Been there, done that.

Best of luck in your endeavor.

By Joalco on Friday, September 07, 2001 - 12:56 pm: Edit

hello all,

I attempted to post this message earlier this morning, with no success. A subsequent repost led to a screen saying the message had been previously posted. As of yet, it's still not showing up on my computer, so if this is a duplicate for any of you, I apologize profusely.

That being said, we'll move on to the gist of my qeustion....

Over the past year and a half or so I have heard the virtues of homebrewed fee verte extolled many times, increasingly so in the last few months. After losing a recent shipment from SC (my first to ever *not* make it here in a safe & timely manner) I've been kicking around the idea of trying to make my own.

If any of you good forumites have information, recipe tips, pointers, or various and sundry ephemera, I would greatly appreciate it if you could share that knowledge with me, either publicly or privately. Thanks in advance...

Hoping this actually goes through,

jc

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation