:) Da Troll® Strikes Back :)

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: :) Da Troll® Strikes Back :)
By Mr_Rabbit on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 08:58 pm: Edit

Dude, he's not going to show, even if you buy him a plane ticket.

The furthest she-he-it (or shit, for short) would go would be to hide in the bushes and snicker at you while you waited.

Plus, troll person probably has to be at school soon, summer vacation ending and all.

And Don is right... except for this is entertaining in it's way. Like seeing a monkey throwing poop at the plexiglass.

And fellow forumites, I submit to you that if Staticburst needs attention this badly, well, shit. Who are we to ignore it?

If somebody is that lonely, it must be a terrible thing.

It is also a terrible thing that Staticburst has fallen into the pattern of being a jerk to get the attention- it is the most assured way to do it, but it will never be good attention. My friend's 4 year old does that. If no one is looking his way too long, he breaks something or hits his sister.

Staticburst, little buddy, seriously. Try being honest, and hanging out with people who have common interests (aside from throwing poop at plexiglass.) You will find that while it takes longer, you will have a better time building relationships based on mutual interests and affection than you will with the jerk thing.

Think about it. You get hate and vitriol, we get presents from each other and have fun going and getting drunk in far away cities.

Anyway, what have you got to lose?

By Chevalier on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 05:50 pm: Edit

So what if he calls or not? No "ballsy" action or "gutless" inaction can justify what he did: throw crap at the oldtimers and try to screw over future newbies' chances of being heard without kneejerk suspicion.

By Timk on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 12:17 pm: Edit

Sad to see you go Artemis

Tim

By Marc on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 11:53 am: Edit

still waiting for your call.

By Artemis on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 07:44 am: Edit

"if you thought kristy caused an uproar (and for those who wish they could deny it, they are only lying to themselves), the best (worst, for you forumites) has yet to come."

What are you going to do, Simon? Show us the photos of your old Pernod?

"Artemis: i knew you were a coward who would go back to this forum. you couldnt even make it 24 hours. they need to create internet addiction 12 step programs for idiots like yourself."

I'm confident such already exist, but I'll try going cold turkey first. When I'm ready. Not when you are. A valued member of this forum remarked to me privately that you're doing God's work. You're driving people off the Internet into real life, and in some cases, into the arms of each other. Keep it up!

"if you want this troll to die, there is only one thing you can do."

Be careful what you ask for, you might just get it. You're going to meet with Marc, eh? Or just wanted his phone number so you could fuck with them. I hope you do go over there. I hope somebody videotapes it so we can all enjoy it.

By Don_Walsh on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 06:47 am: Edit

Don't you people know better than to feed the fiend?

By Marc on Sunday, September 09, 2001 - 01:04 am: Edit

waiting for your call.

By Marc on Saturday, September 08, 2001 - 09:49 pm: Edit

I e-mailed you my phone number. Your move.

By Kristy on Saturday, September 08, 2001 - 09:36 pm: Edit

Marc: i will gladly meet you. email me at staticburst@coffin-rock.com and lets arrange details. not only have i always wanted to visit vegas, but now with all the cost on your end there is no way i will pass this up. please email me asap.

staticburst

By Marc on Saturday, September 08, 2001 - 09:07 pm: Edit

you're fucking boring. I mean really boring.

If you had any real balls, you'd stop hiding. Come forward, coward. Who are you? I will fly you to Las Vegas and pay for your hotel so that we might discuss your feelings face to face. I mean this. I want to meet the man behind all this tough guy posturing. Are you willing to meet with me? Or will you continue to post your trash anonymously?

By Kristy on Saturday, September 08, 2001 - 08:56 pm: Edit

if you thought kristy caused an uproar (and for those who wish they could deny it, they are only lying to themselves), the best (worst, for you forumites) has yet to come.

Artemis: i knew you were a coward who would go back to this forum. you couldnt even make it 24 hours. they need to create internet addiction 12 step programs for idiots like yourself.

if you want this troll to die, there is only one thing you can do.

vera check your email at midnight tonight, pacific time. otherwise, Da Troll lives on.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation