It's time to lighten up a little

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: It's time to lighten up a little
By Admin on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 02:44 pm: Edit

Tho, I must clarify, that cyberbilly is a column on pigdog, but my brother was one of the driving forces behind it, and in fact could be their only surviving example in captivity.

By Admin on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 02:21 pm: Edit

Yesss, Cyberbilly/Mr. Biggles is my bro-hang.

ror-alucard.

By Morriganlefey on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 02:13 pm: Edit

Kallisti:

Gawwwd. That Mud Bunny's so wretched... I love it! Have to have it! (Ask any of my close friends - it's widely known that I've got a bizarre sympathy for/love of poor cast-out beleaguered stuffed critters..and no, it has nothing to do with the "plushies" fetish). I can't seem to say no to 'em. If that Mud Bunny washed up in my vicinity, I'd sure as hell take it in. Poor thing.

- M

By Mr_Rabbit on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 02:13 pm: Edit

Cyberbilly as in the guy from pigdog.org?

By Admin on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 01:39 pm: Edit

RE: PORK

Here, I'll share with you a family member.

MY BROTHER: http://www.cyberbilly.com

And his archive of what he cooks:

http://www.cyberbilly.com/unindex.html

Over 4th of July my 5 year old nephew pipes up with "if it ain't pork, it ain't sausage!" Hehe.

and my favorite, his photos of the MUD BUNNY:

http://www.cyberbilly.com/thing02.html

if I could just get him to do more of those, I'd put them in SiH.

By Verawench on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 11:14 am: Edit

"I've always wondered why we didn't use more pork-based weapons against the Iraqis."

Drop live pigs on'em, I sez. Or send that Popeye fellow over there to blow up them sand dunes.

By Verawench on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 11:11 am: Edit

That's actually pretty funny, Tav, except...

Where is Head? That most eloquent of the forum's veteran voices is utterly silent...

By Chevalier on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 11:10 am: Edit

This was Oscar Meyer's second attempt at marketing the stuff. You should have seen what they called it before: "Sack O' Shit in a Can O' Worms". Sold about a dozen of them, as I recall. Bought by some guys in ski masks with funny accents and wooden can openers.

(I hope each of these terrorists felt the fireball long enough to think "What have I done??!!" And that's no joke.)

By Tavarua on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 10:51 am: Edit

So let me get this straight. Not only do get a tasty canned meat treat, but in each can there is a genuine “Hollywood” blood pack for the kiddies. It’s just like Kracker Jacks.

By _Blackjack on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 10:34 am: Edit

I've always wondered why we didn't use more pork-based weapons against the Iraqis.

By Alphasoixante on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 10:01 am: Edit

yes. less snarling, more laughing.

sackosauce

By Tavarua on Thursday, September 13, 2001 - 09:06 am: Edit

If TV has taught me anything, it is how to mount an invasion. I have three ideas for striking back.

First:
The first is something that the Homer Simpson taught me. Not an army of pissed off killer dogs, or a couple million killer bees, but an army of dogs that shoot killer bees from their mouths when they bark.

Second:
Once this is complete, we move to phase two. We unleash several hundred tigers riding on the backs of elephants, stomping and eating everything in their path (Deep Thoughts, SNL).

Three:
The final phase, send over the Rock.

(Not trying to be insensitive, but laughter is the best medicine.)

Tav.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation