Headless in Michigan?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Headless in Michigan?
By Pataphysician on Wednesday, September 19, 2001 - 06:52 am: Edit

HEADER!!!!

By Uncle on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 - 09:06 pm: Edit

Head not a meateater?! I've seen him at a Sunday buffet and when they brought out a side roast beef, he engulfed it like a starved beast! He keeped everyone at bay with a sharp serving fork as he mopped up the juices with a dinner roll!!! It was pure carnage. It was lovely,just lovely.

By Head_Prosthesis on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 - 09:00 pm: Edit

Dear Pikkle,
You and I do go a long way back. It's good to hear you again. I'd like to catch up with you if possible.

Dear Uncle,
That was inspired.

Dear All,
I'm here. I'm heartbroken. I'm mad and scared. I have made many friends in this place. I appologize for any worry you might have had about me. It's just as well though that I wasn't posting, like Chonger said to me, "It'd be like Santa Claus trying to deliver presents at Auschwitz."

By Pikkle on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 - 08:02 pm: Edit

Head does not hunt and only recently started eating fleshy goodness again... I perhaps am partly to blame but there is, as there always is, a long, long story behind it...
Perhaps he's gone off to do the good deeds of the world.

By Uncle on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 - 10:10 am: Edit

As any backwoods michigander(?)would know this is the start of hunting season. Is Head a hunter? I dont think so. Only for what the chippiwea call "Nayoshinia" or bigfoots. He collects his offical Ted nugent huntin gear and steels himself for the blood bath that will fallow. He will only walks on this campians and will stop only to sleep and watch TRL( he likes Carson). I got word that he was in the lansing area, so I left a plate of mustard, pizza rolls and a red MD slurpis. He left me a nice painting in the mustard and mud on the plate. I think he's north of Big rapids now. Good hunt killer!!

By Marc on Tuesday, September 18, 2001 - 01:58 am: Edit

head is probably grieving and not up to his usual mordant humor. he's probably taking a break from the dark stuff.

By Morriganlefey on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 05:20 pm: Edit

Hmmm.. Do I sense some illicit co-mingling? The kind illegal in 46 states???

By Verawench on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 05:13 pm: Edit

The mask doesn't fit as well as it used to these days, is all. He'll be back.

By Verawench on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 05:13 pm: Edit

He's all right.

By Morriganlefey on Monday, September 17, 2001 - 05:11 pm: Edit

Has anyone but me noticed a distinct lack of HEAD in this forum within the past week? (not THAT kind, Marc..har har). I'm worried about our little pet.

Head - Do Vera & I need to fire-up the Camaro and roadtrip up to Michigan to whup your little prosthesis back into action? This forum is too fulla bitchin' and agro-tosterone and is screaming for your "special kinda love".

- Morrigan

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation