Absinthe Trowel?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Absinthe Trowel?
By Missthing on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 10:39 pm: Edit

To each their own! As I said it's not my style, but I appreciate that it has a certain charm ...

I wasn't intending on bidding at all, but always good to expose possible bullshit artists on eBay...

By Petermarc on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 02:33 pm: Edit

or he's a jeweler with molds...no secret about it...once you make a mold (and both of these are easy to make a rubber mold with) you can make as many as you want...of course, if you only make 2 or 3, it is still rare(whatever that means)...if they sell, you make more, and then you start numbering them...people like that...

By Tavarua on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 12:14 pm: Edit

Missthing, take a look at this auction by the same guy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1642862431

Sound familiar? This guy sounds like a serious bullshit artist.

By Verawench on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 09:56 am: Edit

That thing is hideous, I wouldn't scoop my cat's shit with it.

By Heiko on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 08:35 am: Edit

Looks nice, tho

By Chevalier on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 08:26 am: Edit

About three years ago, a (now-defunct) Goth website offered these spoons. It said that the site's owner had designed and cast them in silver -- no mention of pewter. No mention of a movie, either. I wonder if it was a scam back then?

By Wormwood on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 05:17 am: Edit

I tried to buy one just like it and they ripped me off evidently they only made one or two but they seem to sell it alot.

I delt with Joe Netherworld aka Devil's Workshop he changes his name and address often, but he never ships you your stuff.

Verify you are not dealing with the same people or you may suffer the same fate. (I noticed the seller is from New York in the same area as they last address I had for these bastards.)

He told me: "the spoon costs $22.00 plus $3.50 shipping send to 824 main st. #4 Peekskill N.Y. 105666
if you want to charge call (914) 788-5456 and leave the info on the machine if no one picks up Thanx Joe Netherworld

Buyer Beware

By Missthing on Thursday, September 27, 2001 - 01:31 am: Edit

Heheh... it certainly is bigger than a spoon. Looks well made. Not my style and probably out of my price range, but pretty in that gothicky Absinthe way... anyone here responsible for this item?

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1643257206

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation