Attn: Bay Areans, Party this Thurs.

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Attn: Bay Areans, Party this Thurs.
By Bob_Chong on Monday, October 01, 2001 - 09:29 pm: Edit

Well, you never know. A bald, cancer-ridden kid might just love your hair. You can wave it around on the one night, take a few pix, and then maybe you can send it on? As long as it's 10" long (heehee) and not damaged, it's good stuff.

http://www.locksoflove.com/hair_donation.htm#guidelines

BC

By Emmy on Monday, October 01, 2001 - 05:27 pm: Edit

i checked out the site when you mentioned it to kallisti, BC. i don't think mine would qualify. multicolored black/blonde/grey/blue hair... i can't see them wanting to make kids wigs out of that except for halloween heh.

By Bob_Chong on Monday, October 01, 2001 - 01:12 pm: Edit

Give your hair to Locks of Love, if eligible.

By Emmy on Monday, October 01, 2001 - 12:20 pm: Edit

heyas,

just thought i'd give a heads up if anyone's interested. i'm gonna have a little shindig at my neighborhood bar:

"Lament for the Death of my... Hair"
Thursday 10/4
The Other Place, on Clement St (San Francisco) between 5th and 6th Ave (next door to the Last Day Saloon, across from the Bitter End).

i'll probably be there hangin out around 8ish onward. feel free to stop by for viewings of the corpse of my do... and for a drink or five.

i'm getting my hair cut, all the way to short short short... will have the cutter save as much as he can in tails and may do some sort of artwork with it later... over a decade of locks soon to be no more...

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation