Now for the REAL Absinthe Auction Bargain......

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Now for the REAL Absinthe Auction Bargain......
By Morriganlefey on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 02:11 pm: Edit

Sorry Tav, too much goin' on in life to take proper notice of little things like identity. My apologies to you and Wormwood.

By the way, your profile pic is just lovely. Who does your hair??

- M

By Tavarua on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 10:56 am: Edit

That is the second time someone has addressed me, regarding Wormwoods postings. I am me, myself, my own bitch. I am not Wormwood. I am not saying that I am the better man, for sure, but I can say that I'm probably taller.

I am aware of the individual who does this, as this was the topic that off that huge Capitalism debate several months back. I seemed to have the unpopular opinion and took quite a beating. But I haven't forgotten. No, I have not forgotten.

By Morriganlefey on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 10:29 am: Edit

I'm frankly surprised that Ebay even let that auction go through to the finish. I used to sell rare/high-end California wines on Ebay until their alchohol auction policy became too strict.

Oh, and what does the seller mean when he says his Czech absinthe is "..not the licorice-flavored antiseptic green alcohol sold to nostalgic Americans.." It's Czech - what other kind IS there??!? *snicker*

And Tav - we know that $25-a-shot huckster well. He's simply a "WIZ" of a scam artist...

- M

By Wormwood on Wednesday, October 24, 2001 - 05:11 am: Edit

Only $160 a bottle what a bargin.

I heard about a guy who was selling it for $25 a shot at rock concerts. ($600 a bottle)

I guess I missed my chance.

P.S. Damn you Ted for keeping this auction a secret from the rest of the forum so that you could be the only one who got to bid on it.

By Miss_Thing on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 07:24 pm: Edit

Any beginner who is incapable of doing a bit of homework on this big wide Internet deserves to be slapped around the face with a halibut.

By Etienne on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 04:43 pm: Edit

Now be nice, you have to be a beginner sometime.

By Petermarc on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 04:22 pm: Edit

now we have to watch out for 'devabug'?

By Tabreaux on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 04:18 pm: Edit

Oops, try that again...

crap

By Tabreaux on Tuesday, October 23, 2001 - 04:16 pm: Edit

You all missed your chance at the REAL thing....

\topurl{http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1651244389,http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1651244389}

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation