The martha stewart absinthe spoons designed for k - mart

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: The martha stewart absinthe spoons designed for k - mart
By Larsbogart on Sunday, December 16, 2001 - 01:17 pm: Edit

as promised, on martha stewart living friday broadcast martha made her star anise soup complete with sugar. this soup is called "pho" [pronounced faux] and is actually a vietnamese recipe lifted by martha herself. those of you who watched, saw that martha's version of this dish was, in fact, green. this is not part of the actual recipe but a consolation of sorts for her failed home brewed absinthe.
martha served the pho in an etched swirl glass and used her new absinthe spoon designed for k mart. inundated by the combination of prozac and zanax martha is enjoying lately, she felt her spoon was a good thing, however k mart is not recommending the spoon be used for actual eating, although they too feel it is a good thing.

By Larsbogart on Sunday, December 09, 2001 - 02:41 pm: Edit

vera: thanks for reading my martha stewart post. unfortunately the show i mentioned has been canceled. it seems martha was stumped when it came to distilling her home brewed absinthe, "celadon". this failure was a martha stewart first and she is now on zanax and prozac.[there is absolutely no truth to the rumors of her making "pro-zanax" a combination of the two to be sold exclusively for k-mart].
first lady laura bush has taken back martha's award from the sugar growers and it is now in the white house trash can... well, it was until A.J. Weberman, the infamous Garbologist lifted it and finished his stunning portrait of ms. stewart. it is not for sale, and believe me it is as controversial as the works of the artist who painted with a brush in his anus.
martha's spoon for k-mart is still in the works and she believes it will revoltionize the tedious louche process.
stay tuned for the release date.

By Verawench on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 11:18 am: Edit

In the (August?) interview with Vanity Fair, Martha mentions her fondness for and collection of absinthe paraphanelia.

By Larsbogart on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 08:42 am: Edit

it was just a matter of time before martha stewart threw her hat into the absinthe ring.
i have an advanced photo of her spoon designed especially for K-Mart, unfortunately, i dont know how to post it.
i have to admit, i have never seen this design before. she may be on to something.
there is a rumor that in a upcoming episode of martha stewart living she will distill her own absinthe called: "Celadon". first to sample her brew will be first lady laura bush that days guest who will also be there to present martha an award on behalf of the sugar growers.
stay tuned for further details.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation