Happy Thanksgiving!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Happy Thanksgiving!
By Louched_Liver on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 11:04 am: Edit

We all do.

By Head_Prosthesis on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 07:15 am: Edit

You're welcome Marc,
I like to help.

By Marccampbell on Friday, November 23, 2001 - 12:02 am: Edit

Thank you all for getting me through a weird year.
This forum has been a source of inspiration, friendship and cultural sustenance for me. You motherfuckers are my anti-depressent, my chemical of choice.

Peace, hippie.

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 08:43 am: Edit

Heiko,
I realise Thanksgiving is a North American celebration, although the Canadians have theirs in October (on our Columbus Day for some reason, when we are celebrating the "discovery" of a continent by accident, that was already inhabited, and was probably visited by the Vikings almost 300 years earlier).
I was just spreading a little good will to all my far flung fellow forum members.

Petermarc,
Your repast sounds delicious! Mrs. Liver and I are having a quite less than traditional, but yummy nontheless, enchilada casserole and sweet potato pie.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 06:51 am: Edit

My dear friend, Dr. O, has requested that I grab the microphone and yell:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!!!

Well, everyone except for the troll...nah...let's include the troll...he did some unintended good...

By Heiko on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 06:43 am: Edit

"(...) anywhere on this little globe (...)"

I don't think anyone outside of the US celebrates thanksgiving (except Americans in the diaspora, maybe).

but... Happy Thanksgiving anyways!

By Petermarc on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 05:22 am: Edit

happy thanksgiving...
in light of the event, for lunch, i had calf's kidneys in mustard with a nice little burgundy 'grande ordinaire'...
the turkey dies on saturday!
my best to you all, it has, is, and will be, fun...

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, November 22, 2001 - 04:06 am: Edit

And to everyone from this forum getting together w/friends and family anywhere on this little globe, take a moment to realise how precious that time is in light of what happened on Sept. 11.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation