The Forum is free to it's users

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: The Forum is free to it's users
By Artemis on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 07:02 am: Edit

And to all those who think anybody should accept something fucked up because it's free, I say I don't even begin to understand your thinking. Breath is free but if I'm not breathing right, I'm going to try and do something about it, or get something done about it.

By Artemis on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 07:00 am: Edit

"If you don't like the way it's behaving move along or present the Admin with a solution to the problem."

I considered moving along, but decided I had something to offer.

And I did present a solution: I said "GET IT CORRECTED".

If I had the expertise to solve it myself, I would have done so, privately, without fanfare, and nobody would have known who did it.

But if you of all people want me to move along, Head, say the word and I'm gone. No skin off my ass.

By Geoffk on Monday, November 26, 2001 - 01:09 am: Edit

Actually, although 11/22 isn't a holiday in Japan, 11/23 was. Japan's Thanksgiving holiday is usually within a day or two of the US's. Now, if they would just make homes with ovens big enough for a turkey...

-- Geoff K.

ps Hob, that's a good idea. Take a day off work and give thanks that you don't live in the US. I think that's a good thing for everybody.

By Artist on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 11:12 pm: Edit

Nicotin...vicadan...perkadan...marjuania..ecsatcy and alcohol!!!

How about:

Nicotine...Vicodan...Percodan...Marijuana...Ecstasy and Alcohol...

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:30 pm: Edit

Dearest Uncle,
I could use a taste of 1/2 that list. Hook a forumite up?

By Uncle on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:27 pm: Edit

Nicotin...vicadan...perkadan...marjuania..ecsatcy and alcohol!!! Yep! All set for the holidays!!!Ready to relax.

By Lordhobgoblin on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 03:59 pm: Edit

What bloody holidays Head? Perhaps I should take the day off work tomorrow and tell them that Head advised me to do so.

It'd be interesting to see an actual breakdown of where the forum's posters are based. With posters from Europe, Australia, South America and the Far East, I reckon the USA might not have an overall majority here.

Hobgoblin

By Verawench on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 02:50 pm: Edit

"present the Admin with a solution to the problem"

Some of us don't know how to solve these problems - not all of us are web masters.

Also, I'm not sure where you're getting this from: other than the usual frustration with image uploads, I haven't heard any excessive whining.

By Head_Prosthesis on Sunday, November 25, 2001 - 09:53 am: Edit

Just a gentle bitch slapping to those of you fed up with it's quirks and behaviors.

You didn't pay anyone to be here.

No one is making you do this.

You came here of your own free will.

If you don't like the way it's behaving move along or present the Admin with a solution to the problem.

Above all, relax. Enjoy the Holidays.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation