Let the Chaos begin...

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Thru December 2001: Let the Chaos begin...
By Lordhobgoblin on Saturday, October 20, 2001 - 03:54 am: Edit

Jim,

No problem and it was myself who wrote that post.

Yes every country brands a certain group of people as it's 'trailer-trash'. I've no problem with these people, people are people, there's good and bad in all sorts of folk, I'll happily mix with anyone from the 'bottom' of the 'socal ladder' to the 'top'.

I was just pointing out the Troll's mistaken assumption that I was from the USA (but then he probably doesn't even think anything exists outside the USA).

Hobgoblin

By Malhomme on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:49 pm: Edit

I hope no one takes that last post too seriously....

By Malhomme on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:40 pm: Edit

"Beaumont, forestry students, drug store, Pabst Blue Ribbon, shooting beer cans..."

Though not intended for me, I still feel compelled to defend myself.

I lived half my life in Beaumont. I was born there, and not some city-fied west-ender but genuine trailer-trash. We had small trailer in the woods. We ate squirrel, coon, deer, woodcock, rabbit, and ferrel hogs. Got my first shotgun around 8 years old or so. Shot my share of tin cans, took pop shots at the sheriff when he'd fly over our land.

I guess I'm what you, author, would call a hick.

But I'm not low class. That was only a portion of my life. I had a kind of culture. I am Cajun, and SE Texas is a true Cajun community. Yeah, it's a bit strange to city-folk, but all of this is a valid form of existance.

I guess in SE Texas most of us have more ambition than oppurtunity. One is set-up for failure. Though untrue, this is what we all think, at least. To paraphrase Nietzche, "When stepped on, a worm doubles upon itself: this is what is called 'modesty'."

I dunno, I guess what I'm saying (whoever you are) is: as you live there, don't be so quick to judge and then dismiss. I'm someone you would probably like to know, and probably would have liked even when I lived there. Not everyone is stupid and/or untalented that lives there, most have suffered just as you are but to a degree of habituation. And those sad, seemingly uncultured people, exist everywhere: England, France, Germany.... Every place has "trailer-trash".

As places and people go, it's not that bad!

PS. (I'll conceed tho that Marc had a better position defending Boulder than I have here defending Beaumont. Marc? You win!)

Jim

By Admin on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:34 pm: Edit

malhomme! email me for help ...

By malhomme on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:31 pm: Edit

Authentication Error

Your username/password combination was invalid, or you do not have permission to post to this topic. You may revise your username and password using the form at the bottom of this page.

By Lordhobgoblin on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:20 pm: Edit

Vera,

The fact is that I have EVERY RIGHT to tell you not to post under my username.

I assure you the your feelings towards me are mutual. As for being chased off the forum I have been around on this forum for a lot longer than you have and only one other person has echoed your wish that this happens to me.

Anyway the only person who can remove anyone from the forum is Kallisti. Kallisti has never once given any indication of wishing this (quite the reverse in fact) but then she is someone who tolerates a diversity of viewpoints on this forum, quite unlike yourself. So kindly shut your mouth and go irritate someone else.

Hobgoblin

By Admin on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 10:20 pm: Edit

Looks like someone's been doin' a bit too much symbolist fairy blow.

Lay off the nose candy ... sugar plums, indeed.

By Verawench on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 09:52 pm: Edit

"Just who the hell do you think you are?"

Who the FUCK do you think you are, you little shit, talking to me like that? You don't tell me what to do.

In fact, why no one's chased you off this forum for being a total fuckhead is beyond me. You're pissy, unlikeable, wordy without a stitch of creativity and above all useless. You snarl at everyone, you are pompous and put forth idiotic requests, you get ticked off at every little bit of nonsense. You're a FUCKHEAD. No, better yet, you're a troll.

Fuck you up your pasty British cunt. It's people like you that give the world a bad aftertaste.

VeraWench

By Admin on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:35 am: Edit

maxpower, email me with your information and we will get your account back up.

By Tavarua on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 11:19 am: Edit

“The question is was your post genuine? Or was your post actually not your post but was in fact the troll impersonating Tavarua responding to previous posts where the troll impersonated me?”

Excuse me while my head explodes.

Lord H,

Sorry bout that. I did not think it was you because of this quote, “those corny American trailer-trash expressions.” It appeared, uncharacteristicly, like a blanket insult.

(BTW, profile is up and running again.)

Tav.

By Lordhobgoblin on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 10:56 am: Edit

Tav,

That was me responding to the troll impersonating me before my profile was up and going again. I have made a 2 or 3 postings while my profile was down and this was one of them.

The question is was your post genuine? Or was your post actually not your post but was in fact the troll impersonating Tavarua responding to previous posts where the troll impersonated me? The only way is know for sure is for you to confirm or deny this once your profile is up and running again.

Hobgoblin
(Now that my profile is up and running again, posts made genuinely by myself can be verified by checking my profile.)

By maxpower on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 10:48 am: Edit

wheres kallisti?has she been kidknapped?how much longer will all this nipple twisting tomfoolery continue?and how come my password still doenst work,seems like everyone elses does.

By Lordhobgoblin on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 10:38 am: Edit

Vera,

Kindly do not ever post under my name, (even if to highlight a point to Etienne). It is bad enough having a troll do this without a registered forum member doing this also. This is not acceptable.

So you refer to me as lordblahblah@yahoo.com. Even Don Walsh waits until he is embroiled in a bitter argument with me before insulting me. Just who the hell do you think you are?

Hobgoblin

By Etienne on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 04:52 pm: Edit

Oops, sorry. (Looking forward to sanity)

By Verawench on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 04:50 pm: Edit

Doesn't quite work that way, Etienne.

"is that so?" - that was me. you just put a fake email address into the email window and you can still be anyone you choose.

Having a profile = being an actual, (re)registered user.

By lordhobgoblin on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 04:46 pm: Edit

is that so?

By Etienne on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 04:31 pm: Edit

Click on the name for the profile, if nothing comes up, then it's fake. If you get a profile or an e-mail window, it's real.

By Tavarua on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 01:53 pm: Edit

Ah, a new twist on old malarkey. Someone impersonating Mark, impersonating Hob. And then responding to his own posting. Interesting. At least you can say that he is getting a little more creative. Maybe we should give him his own thread and let him argue with himself all day. But you're still a scrub, nowhere hack.

By lordhobgoblin on Sunday, October 14, 2001 - 12:38 am: Edit

Wrong nationality pal. Fall, community college, Beaumont, forestry students, drug store, Pabst Blue Ribbon, shooting beer cans, etc. None of these things don't exist on the other side of the Atlantic (and nobody uses those corny American trailer-trash expressions over here), but then I wouldn't expect a pimply, teenage, student like yourself to be aware of much outside your own small town, middle-class suburb. The next time try to be original instead of using a search engine to find a boring, puerile story and then cutting and pasting it. You get zero out of ten for effort, imagination and originality.

Hobgoblin

By lordhobgoblin on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 01:15 pm: Edit

Hey Troll,

The next time you impersonate me at least try to spell my forum handle correctly. It is spelt "lordhobgoblin" and not "Lord_Hobgoblin".

Hobgoblin

By Rakanishu on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 11:52 am: Edit

Rakanishu!

By Diablo on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 11:52 am: Edit

Not even death can save you from me!

By Lordhobgoblin on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 11:13 am: Edit

As are we all Vera.

Anyway if someone wants to post and pretend it is someone else then the least they could do would be to post something imaginative and not just the moronic one-liners that are being posted here.

Come on Troll, post something intelligent for once in your miserable existence. Better still post under your own handle if you have the guts to stand by your words. Or are you a coward who runs and hides?

"Let the Chaos begin" my fucking arse, this thread should have named "Let the Drivel begin".

Hobgoblin

By verawench on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 09:58 am: Edit

Meanwhile, I'm still waiting to get my damn account back.

By Heiko on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 04:10 am: Edit

Someone's trying to annoy the forumites. But all he achieves is a waste of time on his side and a short laugh on my side. Then I just wait until the whole thing is fixed. Amusing break, that is it - I can't imagine why someone would waste his time on that...

By anatomist1 on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 08:55 pm: Edit

I have to agree with PV, if it really is PV. There is so little structure to this mess that it is generally uninteresting. Like an act of masturbation, the details of this indulgence are of little interest to anyone except the masturbator. This could serve as an interesting object lesson to those who fantasize about anarchy: rebellion is only interesting as a dependency, and it is only as interesting as the power it tries to foil. In essence, rebellion is mostly structure. Without someone else's structure to prop it up, rebellion is insipid blather.

K.

By Morriganlefey on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 03:27 pm: Edit

Simple, because I know he wouldn't do it. And because it was a great opportunity to poke gentle fun at his computer skills.

- M

By bleh on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:07 pm: Edit

Why do you feel the need to stand up for him?

By Morriganlefey on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 02:00 pm: Edit

Who the hell are YOU, Jesse? Marc wouldn't waste his breath hacking anything (except perhaps leggy blonds). Plus, Kallisti is his pal. And finally - he's just not computer literate enough.

Love ya Marc,
- M

By Perruche_verte on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:56 pm: Edit

Not that amusing, not that bothersome either.

I await the puff of fairy dust that will set all this right.

PV

By Jesse on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:46 pm: Edit

I think its Marc

By mike on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:43 pm: Edit

It's someone who has done abit of research or been here awhile, they know everyone quite well.

By Mike on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:39 pm: Edit

suck me you little wanna be hacker

By ALEX on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 05:37 am: Edit

whats it going to be then heh?
there was me,that is alex,and my 3 droogs,that is pete,georgie,and dim.
we were sitting in the korova milkbar trying to make up our rasoodocks....nevermind

By _blackjack_ on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 05:19 am: Edit

Ceci n'est-pas un post.

By The poster formerly known as Heiko on Friday, October 12, 2001 - 12:52 am: Edit

We all lost our identities - yeeeha!
We're free!!

By dr_ordinaire on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 11:44 pm: Edit

Yup, there IS a "Lord of the Flies" undercurrent here.

Expect more terrorism.

By suck on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 11:38 pm: Edit

You people suck.

By TheRealSwissDoc on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 11:27 pm: Edit

Is the Goddess Kallisti on vacation or something? OK, this the REAL Doc O and any post that doesn't have the code word "Thujone" in it is a fake...

Am I the only one that sees a "Lord of the Flies" resemblance in this thing?

By DrOrdinaire on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 11:24 pm: Edit

"What the f..." said the usually mild Swiss doctor...

By Bomb-Pataire on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:44 pm: Edit

SATAN and Lucifer. Hey can you guys fight, I always wondered who would win that fight.

By Verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:44 pm: Edit

They really need to make some wormwood-flavored Ny-quil...*cough cough*

'Night folks. Please don't steal the tip jar.

By Melvin on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:43 pm: Edit

How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat.

By SATAN on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:42 pm: Edit

I'll give you more, boy...

By head_prosthesis on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:42 pm: Edit

Ok. All my gentle funny banter will cease. As I have to get up at 5am and that leaves me with 4 hours and 15 minutes to get some shut eye...

By Adorable_Orphan_Child on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:41 pm: Edit

Please, sir? I'd like some more...

By Lucifer on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:39 pm: Edit

Oh! Come on!!! Let the children play...

By GOD on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:38 pm: Edit

I am not pleased.

By Verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:38 pm: Edit

He's not alone...

We are "AWARE"

By Incredible_Lubricated_Condom on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:37 pm: Edit

Here, this'll help.

By Bomb-Pataire on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:37 pm: Edit

Head,

thought you were out.

By Head_prosthesis on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:36 pm: Edit

I am not the only one watching the Forum very closely.

By Incredible Probing Penis on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:35 pm: Edit

There's a hole in the system.
Must penetrate now.
Quickly while it's still available.

By Someones... on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:35 pm: Edit

...having a nice conversation with himself here. Someone who has been reading this forum very closely. Very funny - for a moment. But now it's getting booooooooooooring.....

By Big_Mango on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:35 pm: Edit

I also know of only one person on this forum who can skillfully manipulate large text and who ocassionally looooves his exclamation marks.

By verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:33 pm: Edit

*yawn*
Baudelaire was right.
Ennui IS the worst ailment of them all.

By The MANGOLIER on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:33 pm: Edit

The Mango knows.

YOU ARE NOT THE REAL BIG MANGO!!!

By Anger on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:32 pm: Edit

You blew my cover, know it's your turn.

Pulling off mask of Punisher.... and it's, OH NO, it can't be, Morrigan.

By Meat-Stick on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:28 pm: Edit

Punisher,

I sure hope your a woman, cause I need a spankin.

BTW - I don't know which of my secret identities you have broken, but control your anger, or it will control you.

By The Punisher on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:22 pm: Edit

Tavura you better watch it boy!

By Verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:22 pm: Edit

"Ok. So I was wrong - Vera has more class than that. She'd seduce me with art, poetry and her esoteric knowledge of pre-Raphaelite aesthetics, or some such (it's a compliment Vera dear, really)."

Oh, sweetness, given the chance... Temptress, thou...

By Lipid on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:22 pm: Edit

How said that, I can't quite distinguish it. Please repeat.

By Heiko on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:20 pm: Edit

That wasn't me

By What do you care. on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:19 pm: Edit

A ha - I have broken the code. Baxter is actually Homer Simpson. I must continue.

By Iraki Pete on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:19 pm: Edit

Harr Harr, this is just our next step of terror - we're going to hack all your forums, the centers of your heathen communication - buahahahaha!

By Morriganlefey on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:19 pm: Edit

Ok. So I was wrong - Vera has more class than that. She'd seduce me with art, poetry and her esoteric knowledge of pre-Raphaelite aesthetics, or some such (it's a compliment Vera dear, really).

Good night, sweet HEAD. Don't break anything..

- M

By Haiku on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:19 pm: Edit

What's this??? Not only that we now can post without passwords - I even cannot post WITH my password anymore. Which makes me undistinguishable from anyone else... oh my god ;-)

By Head_prosthesis on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:18 pm: Edit

I retire.

I'm gonna go live in a log cabin with Vera. We'll catch bass in the lake and roast'em over the fires of our passions.

By Bomb-Pataire on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:18 pm: Edit

Only if you throw olives at passers-by, and then laugh uncontrollably when they ask for an explanation.

By Heiko on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:17 pm: Edit

What's this??? Not only that we now can post without passwords - I even cannot post WITH my password anymore. Which makes me undistinguishable from anyone else... oh my god ;-)

By Homer_Simpson on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:16 pm: Edit

Salmon... mmm... not while I got some butter and lemon juice handy!

By Salmon Rushdie on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:14 pm: Edit

Does this mean I can walk the streets again?

By Shitty Beetle on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:13 pm: Edit

Nasty like a fox.

By verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:13 pm: Edit

Come to daddy...err..mommy.

By verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:13 pm: Edit

Morrigan, I want you, baby, all night long.

By Morriganlefey on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:12 pm: Edit

Ok, I agree w/ the maybe-so-maybe-not-verawench. It's all fun and games until you whack somebody below the belt with nasty comments.

- Morrigan (aka - head_antithesis, Wiz, Jerry, & Hoggsmockt. Sorry to bust the illusion, kiddies.)

By Zra_Zra on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:11 pm: Edit

Hello coochie!

By Lovedaddy on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:11 pm: Edit

Lovedaddy Lovedaddy
Never meant to be

Lovedaddy Lovedaddy
Born in poverty!!!

By Shitty Beatle on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:11 pm: Edit

Your Momma

By Woofie Bonderosi on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:09 pm: Edit

WHADDA FUKKA YEW GUYS TAKKIN' ABOOT?!??!?!

By Baxter on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:08 pm: Edit

MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW
MEOW
MEOW
MEOW!

By verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:05 pm: Edit

Ok, unless that's self irony, it wasn't funny.

By Hoggshmockt on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:05 pm: Edit

Yeah man, I make my own Abbzzynth by soaking wormwood, dandelions, catnip and ground up GHB for a month in some Everclear and then straining it through my gym socks...trippiest EVER!

By Thujone Lover on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:05 pm: Edit

Sup, Sup

By Absinth_RULZ on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:03 pm: Edit

Woah, dude, tracers...

Man, that's some fine wormwood oil.

By head_prosthesis on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:03 pm: Edit

I can make dumb ryhming poems
I can invade all your homes
by typing on a computer thingy
I can tickle all your dingies
I need attention
I need it now
If you don't notice me
I whip out the Photoshop Now

hyuk hyuk hyuk

By Pufftier on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:03 pm: Edit

Sodomy, I heard that's where they hide the happiness.

By Pat_Robertson on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:01 pm: Edit

Osama! Jerry! Heyyyy all right, a spontaneous reunion! Where the hell is Dave Thomas?

By Thujone Lover on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 09:01 pm: Edit

I hear that people, like myself, see stuff, when on wormwood.

Damn I'm messed up right now. I had me like three shots of this crazy Absinthe, Pernod Fils. I heard they stopped making it a couple years back, but at the store the other day, one of the clerks heard me talking about it, and led me to a secret shelf and there it was.

Wow, know I'm seeing colors.

By Jerry Falwell on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:59 pm: Edit

Did someone say sodo..?..*hrrumphh*.. never mind.

By The Unknown Troll on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:58 pm: Edit

Kill me now. Kill me now.

By Paul_Verlaine on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:56 pm: Edit

You people all could use a bit of sodomy.

By Dick Louden on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:56 pm: Edit

I ah, I ah ahm. Well I ah, hmmm. That's a tricky one.

By Osama_bin_Laden on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:52 pm: Edit

Don't make me come over there, Wiz.

By Wiz on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:49 pm: Edit

I can fix all this for only $25 bucks per person...

By Verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:48 pm: Edit

Ok, enough.

By Kristy on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:47 pm: Edit

I WIN.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:46 pm: Edit

So Vera, plop down on the proverbial couch and tell me about Head...

By _Blackjack on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:45 pm: Edit

Don, try to see it this way instead:

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Don't you agree?

By verawench on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:43 pm: Edit

Oh shit, I'm having an identity crisis.

By Marty Mar Mar Malomar on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:37 pm: Edit

See?!?!?!?

By Martin on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:36 pm: Edit

I'm going to bed because the temptation to fuck with people is to great...

And everyone would either know it's me or suspect it's me...

Sweetdreams lover...

By head_antithesis on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:35 pm: Edit

SMACKDOWN!!

By head_antithesis on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:33 pm: Edit

Seems it's just you n' me, Head....

By head_prosthesis on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:11 pm: Edit

tee hee

By Jimmy Jones on Thursday, October 11, 2001 - 08:10 pm: Edit

Welcome to the JUNGLE!!!

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation