You're down with Serpis.
Excellent!

Welcome to the House
of Stain.

By Wolfgang on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:57 pm: Edit

Don't worry Heiko, I love you...

I love you all fellow forumits!

Troll, I even kiss your pustulant ass !

( and damn! my serpis65 and NS70 are sooooo good after a month of absinthe "malnutrition" ! )

What did you say Head ? Mercurochrome for the soul ?

Whou hou!

By Heiko on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:49 pm: Edit

I hope you don't think that I meant Serpis was boring - I just thought the troll-scheme of "I'm new here and I just got my Serpis 65" got a little boring since Kristy.

You have a profile (and I have mine again, too), so please tell us everything about any absinthe you try!

...btw. who told you it was me posting under my name? Well, I did... uhm, ok ;-)

By Wolfgang on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:44 pm: Edit

...About the effects... I didn't have any absinthe in a month but after 2 oz, it's definitly there ;-)

Yeah baby !

By Wolfgang on Monday, October 15, 2001 - 04:35 pm: Edit

Ok, maybe it will bore Heiko to death ;-) but I will write my Serpis65 review anyway 'cause I just got my SC shipment and I'm veryvery happy.

First, it's a huge improvement on the regular Serpis. Serpis55 was just strange and tasted funny. Serpis65 taste unusual but in an original and decadent way. It's smooth and sexy. There's a definitive wormwood taste and I'm pretty sure there's no sugar added. Anis is not overwhelming, just refreshing. It's now an important member of my favorite spanish absinthe trio with NS70 and Segarra.

I was expecting an undrinkable demon and I got a devilishly sexy devil. Head, I join your rank !

By deadheart on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 10:51 am: Edit

it's better to be boring than to be an insufferable snob.....whatever

By justin on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 07:18 am: Edit

you mirror you own feelings and emotions about yourself, how sad you feel that way.

By Heiko on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 04:14 am: Edit

You're soooooo boring, you don't believe it...

By deadheart on Saturday, October 13, 2001 - 02:21 am: Edit

I would like some opinions from anyone who has tried this yet. I'm still new and fairly uneducated but I found myself really liking it (with sugar)...

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation