Tri-State Blast drink list...

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru January 2002:Tri-State Blast drink list...
By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 03:53 pm: Edit

Well, sheet. Let me open a new thread and roll out the red carpet.

By Tavarua on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 02:06 pm: Edit

May sounds good. That will give us plenty of time to plan a realistic gathering, possibly involving another setting. We don't want to place all the burden on Pantagruel. Maybe we can even get lavish enough to get a place in the city or something more central to others that are coming from other areas. We should turn this next event into a real potty. Any NY, Maryland, up or down, brotherin possibly in.

By Mr_Rabid on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 01:14 pm: Edit

I'm down with May

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 11:28 am: Edit

That's 3 for May! You can never start planning these suckers early enough.

By Cheri on Wednesday, December 05, 2001 - 06:18 am: Edit

May sounds good for me. Just not Memorial Day weekend because the Dracula Ball is held in Philly then.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHIT! (nothing to do with availability, heh..) My BABY turns 16 IN MAY.. DAMN DAMN DAMN..i can feel my bones creaking..

By Pantagruel on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 04:03 pm: Edit

Well, actually it's not how many forges you have, but how you use them.

As for Architectural Digest, I think my lack of recessed lighting (ie just extension cords and clamp lights..we just spiffed the place up for y'all by removing my 500w halogen work lamp and putting it back in the shop)might prevent any nominatons...that and we only have one bathroom. I think the going rate for publication is 12 bedrooms and 17 bathrooms, and a 3000 sq ft kitchen with center island.

Uncomfortable w/ the accolades, etc.,

Pantaclaus

ps

Snaps, May sounds good too...where ever/when ever

By Mr_Rabid on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 03:00 pm: Edit

Oh yes.

I was green, not with hydrophobia, but with envy.

Panty has two, count em two forges, not to mention his variable speed beltgrinder.

He showed us various bits of his work (which is very nice) and ground the rust off of a bit of damascus steel he was working on... applied a little corrosive so that we could see the pattern.

Neat!

By Louched_Liver on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 12:36 pm: Edit

Well said Rabid! I knew you could encapsulate it. You did forget the fellas being all manly and shit and going up to Pantagruel's coolass workplace. I was too busy snapping photos (which I can't get to post) to follow the demo, but I did see an awesome bunch of sparks flying from the grinding wheel at one point.
Pantdoggy is indeed huge, spirited, and apparently well fed, as noone came up missing.
There was a little dinky deer in the upper clearing as we came out of the woods upon arrival. It wisely stayed there, for when I went up to get my camera and Palmster, it was sundown, and nearby hunters were getting their last shots off.
Many were the drinks, many were the laughs, many are the memories.
How does Mayish sound for a reprise? More sunlight, some outdoor chillin'.

By Cheri on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 05:29 am: Edit

Shoot! Down Maryland way? I'm not quite sure.. heck, half the time, I'm not sure where I am, but there's GOTTA BE some DC and Virginia people around on here!

By Mr_Rabid on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 07:25 pm: Edit

Pantagruel and Mrs Gruel were wonderful hosts and their giant, slobbering dog left you no doubt that he loved you. Whoever you happened to be. It made me feel warm and fuzzy. And slightly sticky.

Their home is beautiful, managing to look like an issue of Architectural Digest and a place it's nice to live at the same time.

There was a huge selection. I started, idiot that I am, with the BEI (Justin's) La Bleue.

It hit me like a freight train (just as it did the last time I tried it.) The flavor was wormwood, anise. That was it. The secondary effects were... well, I couldn't form sentances for about an hour.

I felt like the lady in the picture- you know, the one staring into space with the utterly vacant expression. I never really pulled out of it until about a half hour before I left. I might as well have said 'duh' as try to say anything more complex.

Betty's La Bleue number something or other was also on hand, and was much more flavorful than the BEI. I cannot judge it's effects, of course...too late for that.

Verisinthe rewls! Minty, refreshing. Excellent flavor. Definitely getting a bottle the next time I place an order.

The Mari Mayans 70% was actually much less anti-freeze like than I found the 55%. I still won't ever buy it again, though.

Tav brought one of those little glass dripper things his friend makes- they're pretty neat. The slow adding of the water does a great deal to bring out the aroma of the absinthe, and the dripper thinger was great at that. It also does the bottom-to-top louche thing.

It was a very nice evening- you missed out, Cheri baby!

But maybe next time we can do it further south- how many forumites are down Maryland way?

By Louched_Liver on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 06:11 am: Edit

Sir Pantasy,
The drink list definitely needs trimming. Out of the 9-10 we had, after the 1st go round I found myself reaching for whatever was at hand. By the way, I revisited the Deva 70 yesterday and definitely don't like it as much as the low test. Not as full of flavah.
A more concise selection of yummy stuff, and just kickin' back and yacking some more sounds great to me. With maybe, just maybe a quick peek at the Thunderbirds.Thanks again from all of the Allentown contingent.
Liva snaps

By Pantagruel on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 04:49 am: Edit

Liv,

Tav and I kicked back (in our respective chairs) into some weird absinthe/sleep-deprived zone and shut our eyes and listened to a bunch of Firesign Theater for a long time. Weird half sleep/half drunk thing...can't really explain. As for next time..I think we should at some future point, but whittle the list down to those that need revisiting. We could drop the shite and do a run of just spaniards, or we could try and pay a visit to Swiss Family Robinson..get all the kids lined up there. Does that mean that if we thai one on, somehow a jade could appear and then we could try that to?

as per ususal,
pant'n'drool

By Pantagruel on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 04:33 am: Edit

Tav,

certainly Betty's #3 was smooth; i was expecting no less. However I was commenting more on the surprises/disappointments of the evening. So I agree w/ you that it was the most evenly blended but it seemed a little uninteresting (Mr. Rabid I think commented on this), but I have to revisit the stuff again, 'cuz when we opened it, my taste buds were pretty tired from the workout I'd been giving them. Now, the serpis was weird.....

yours in the run on sentence,

Pantagool (boo)

By Tavarua on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 09:32 pm: Edit

"Yer lovely doggie may still appear intact, but the psycological effects of spending a night w/Tavvy may not manifest themselves for some time."

I've never had any complaints. Why, what have you heard?

BTW - The Versinthe was definitely the "A" list surprise and will be on my list the next time I hit up the Corner. However, props have to be given to Betty's #3. That was definitely some good shit, best I have had up till date. Had a blast, happy we had the turnout. Pantagruel has a bomb ass pad and a huge playpen, thanks for being the gracious host.

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 07:13 pm: Edit

Mr. Pantastic,
You are correct, as I see it, that the Versinthe was indeed a very pleasant suprise, and the BEI LaBleue was a letdown. Though not as far down as the Mari Mayans. And nobody touched the Manquin.
Dogboy and Cropcirle Rob enjoyed themselves as well. And getting home contained 2 less wrong turns than getting there.
Yer lovely doggie may still appear intact, but the psycological effects of spending a night w/Tavvy may not manifest themselves for some time.
Hey Rabid, could you not regale us with a recap of the evening w/your spare and witty prose? That may jar others to kick in w/pithy and snide commentary.
Did I just hear that there is going to be next time?!
Yours in segwayology,
Da Livah

By Pantagruel on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 05:12 pm: Edit

Well, I can't speak for the others, but I had a grand time. The house was still standing and the dog was still intact (Tav shacked up in the livi w/ the pup). In any event, I was glad to meet Herr Rabid, Monsieur Foix Gras Louche, et El Tavarua as well as the other guests. Incredable that people made it w/ my directions (or lack thereof). If I may conjecture, it was in general agreement that the Versinthe was the most enjoyably surprising while IMHO the BEI Bleue was up (down, actually) there with Louche's bottle of Scope (aka MM). Again, Cheri, sorry we missed you...next time then.

The Chex rocks!

Cheers,

Pantaruel et al.

By Cheri on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 02:21 pm: Edit

Believe me, I'm sorry as well! :(.. but I wanna hear ALL ABOUT IT..

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:56 am: Edit

Sorry about the multiple posting. There will be better quality pictures coming as well. This image is a very close approximation of my vision quality when I left.
Cheri, we're sorry you missed it!

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:52 am: Edit

mydocuments

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:43 am: Edit

1,000071.JPG

Thanks to the Pantagruels for being such gracious and generous hosts. I'm sure all will concur that a great time was had.

And always remember:
Chex party mix rules and
THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, December 02, 2001 - 08:42 am: Edit

000071.JPG
Thanks to "1902/4424 not in tree file" you'll have to imagine a bunch of absinthe bottles on a table. Pretty cool, huh!

Thanks to the Pantagruels for being such gracious and generous hosts. I'm sure all will concur that a great time was had.

And always remember:
Chex party mix rules and
THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO!

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, November 29, 2001 - 05:49 pm: Edit

I'm looking forward to finally meeting all you Tri-Staters on Sat. Except you of course Rabid, I'm looking forward to reacquainting myself w/you. See you all then.

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 10:58 am: Edit

Cheri, mon cheri,

4p.m., as it is the boonies, and darkness descends like a purple mantle over all waypoints and landmarks.

By Cheri on Wednesday, November 28, 2001 - 06:45 am: Edit

Yo! Was a time ever decided on? I've been a bit foggy lately and may have missed it..

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 04:34 pm: Edit

I was wondering about a digital camera for immediate posting purposes. I figured out how to burn my own pictures onto disc w/my scanner, I'd just like to post something right after the event. As long as there is enough light, the PalmPix and PalmPilot take decent shots. The ones I sent you awhile back of, and from, the Liver Penthouse Suite were taken with that combo.
Mrs. Liver promises to cook up a batch of her mighty fine Chex Party Mix. The pretzels tickle when you puke 'em through your nose.

By Tavarua on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 03:25 pm: Edit

I'm going to bring my camera. Unfortunately it is 35mm, not digital. No matter, you can have your roll of film transferred to disk, digital or not, at CVS or likely any of those one hour film development centers.

"Should we bring some tasty snack thingies so nobody gets the dry heaves?"

Hell yea, I prefer a nice moist heave. I'll bring the snacky cakes and cheesy poofs.

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 01:39 pm: Edit

Duh!

I forgot to ask: anyone bringing a digital camera? I am bringing an APS, if I don't forget, and I can use my PalmPilot as a crappy digital if needed.

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, November 24, 2001 - 11:19 am: Edit

RECAP

Saturday, December 1st, Pantagruel manor.

Cheri, Tavarua, Mr. Rabid, Pantagruel, LL+his mob-Mrs. LL, Dogboy, JTR, Cropcircle Rob.

3 La Bleues, 8+ Spanish of varying quality.
Hey Ted! We could use some Jade!

Is that the gist of it? Should we bring some tasty snack thingies so nobody gets the dry heaves?

By Tavarua on Tuesday, November 20, 2001 - 02:28 pm: Edit

Pantagruel, good to know your still down. Drop us a line whence you get back in to town. BTW, out of state on work, eh.? You wouldn't happen to be a bladesmith / forger now would ya? I saw the sword work that you have done, nice. Let me know if you are also a bladesmith.

By Louched_Liver on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 10:16 pm: Edit

Pantman, whew! I was getting worried as there are definitely 4 in my party now who are fired up to come.
Rabid, too bad about Y, glad about you. Long time, no peep.

By Mr_Rabid on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 07:51 pm: Edit

It doesn't look like Y will be able to make it- she must work, but I will still be there :-)

By Pantagruel on Monday, November 19, 2001 - 05:24 pm: Edit

to those of youns that emailed me for directions, I will certainly get them to you after the thanxgiving holiday, as I am currenty out of state w/ work, etc.

Cheers,

Pantagruel

By Louched_Liver on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 08:18 pm: Edit

Cheri,
Good to hear ya got yer goods. I admire your pluck and commitment to traipse all the way up here to our neck of the woods. I only have about 45 minutes, depending on where it actually is, to get there. Rabid has a pretty long haul as well. The lengths people will go to mingle. Gotta love it!

By Cheri on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 08:04 pm: Edit

It's kinda a twisted situation, but since I'm not home all day and since I work in a government facility, it was easier to have it shipped to my friend that I talk to a lot in Lancaster, who works in private industry. Plus, I believe, but am not sure, but I believe that the laws for shipping alcohol are more relaxed in PA than in Maryland?.. All I know is that something I had shipped to my home got confiscated.. all the stuff to PA got through.

And I can relax now. It arrived today. My friend is bringing it to me tomorrow.. a bottle of Segarra and Deva 50. The NS 70 is disappearing fast.

I will need very very DETAILED directions..since I'm a coming from way down here in Dixie...

By Louched_Liver on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 06:40 pm: Edit

Cheri, mon cheri,
Why was your shipment sent to PA?

Curious,
The Liver

By Cheri on Friday, November 16, 2001 - 04:43 am: Edit

I want my shipment to get here!!!!!!!!!!!!ARGH!! it was shipped 10/23 to PA! I'm probably going to have to be on the lookout for tipsy buggy drivers in Lancaster!

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, November 15, 2001 - 01:36 pm: Edit

Rabid,
Can you make it to the party in the afternoon? That is the concensus so far.

By Mr_Rabid on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 07:44 pm: Edit

Rightey O.

I am getting serpis 65, NS 55, Segarra and Lasalla.

I almost included Mari Mayans, but then I remembered I have anti-freeze in the car...

We should have a pretty round list.

By Head_Prosthesis on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 05:37 pm: Edit

check your mail.

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 12:29 pm: Edit

When and where hombre?

By Head_Prosthesis on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 07:14 am: Edit

Be my guest.

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, November 14, 2001 - 03:31 am: Edit

Son of Rivethead,
I'll be gliding by the land of the wolverine a day or so after Xmas. Wanna bend an elbow?

By Head_Prosthesis on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 10:55 pm: Edit

What is new?
Not much around here.

The cultural desert that is lower east Michigan is still meandering in it's flare leg blue jeans, black G.A.S.S. shoes and Goody combed butt pockets, chauffering it's El Camino driving self.

"Let's go ta Southland, pick up some chicks, take'm ta the Gibraltor Trade Center ta get our eyebrows pierced then we'll hit the Hooters fer lunch!"

By Louched_Liver on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 07:03 pm: Edit

HP,
One of your biggest fans? Oh, golly. Being a fellow Mitten Man, although a decade now removed, I can get inside your greasy, frozen downriver skin. Ypsi, Ann Arbor, the River Raisin, Custer's birthplace-Monroe, 8 Mile, Elias Brother's, the neon Vernor's sign, Joe Louis' fist in a cross-walk, roostertails around Belle Isle, the Ren-Cen, the Hurons, the River Rats, Faygo, the Bob Lo, Coney Islands, Hitsville USA, the Rouge, Hamtramck, WJR, Sonny Elliot, repeat school field trips to Greenfield Village, the giant stove, the giant tire, Cobo Hall, Cobo Arena, the Joe, CKLW, we are 2 of a kind, we are formed of the same wind chill sensibility as the wind whips down from Canada across the greatest of lakes. You, me, the long lost Woofie Bonderosie, we know these selfsame things.
So, what's new?

By Head_Prosthesis on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 05:50 pm: Edit

Lucha Livre, you're one of my biggest fans.

By Louched_Liver on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 05:32 pm: Edit

Oh Headster,
You do so tickle my funnybone.

The Liver

By Head_Prosthesis on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 02:28 pm: Edit

"(But sounds fun either way!) "
That's an invitation for your favorite Detroit Nemesis...

That person who no one ever thanks...

By Head_Prosthesis on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 02:24 pm: Edit

Eyes Wide Shut... Ain't never seent it.

I did see the Ice Storm.

You gotta stay away from those shit molecules.
Lest you be eating them with your nose...

By Morriganlefey on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 02:06 pm: Edit

Head, you've been watching too much "Eyes Wide Shut". Pantagruel, ditto "The Ice Storm".

(But sounds fun either way!)

- M

By Louched_Liver on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 11:32 am: Edit

Panty,
I remebered that the concensus on Manquin was that it blew. I think it is always good to remember where the bottom rung on the ladder is. Plus the more to taste the better, even if it ain't so good, it's fun to contrast and compare.

Headster,
Wassup dog?

I work until 2 on the 1st, so I will shoot for 4.
If this shindig is like when Rabid, Y, and I got together in March, time will fly by like unreal. There can't be an early enough start.

Is someone coming from NY?

I'm looking into shipping in a gaggle of newly freed Kabul kittens. They should still be looking to engage in some revery.

By Pantagruel on Tuesday, November 13, 2001 - 08:25 am: Edit

yes, and the basket for the key swap

By Tavarua on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 10:04 pm: Edit

Ah yes, don't forget your mail order brides. Mine's coming in from Chechnya on Thursday. Got to love that imported love, less bitchen, more time in the kitchen.

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 08:02 pm: Edit

There's always the meet and greet with party masks, hor d'oeuvres and heavy drinking prior to the unmasking and wife swappin'...

By Pantagruel on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 07:33 pm: Edit

LL has a point and has reminded me that where I live is a bee-atch to find when it's dark out. So to go w/ the flow I must agree that we start while we still got the light, so the 3-4 time should be it.

By Pantagruel on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 07:29 pm: Edit

Liver, IMHO Manquin is not worth the expenditure of hard earned cash, but if that's your bag...

Kick off; what time are the peeps thinking? Should this be an eariler endevour, say people start arriving around 3pm or more of an evening dealy, say 'round 6ish? Either way is good for me. Obviously the sooner (read earlier) we start w/ the 'tasting' the greater the chance of drinking more absinthe than is probably needed for one's edification. On the other hand starting later means less sleep (for me at least). Again, I'm good either way. I know Cheri's got about a 2.75 hour drive to here. And for those bridge and tunnel folks you've got 1.25 hour drive once you make it to Manhattan and thru the Lincoln or Holland (or GWB which I don't suggest). IMHO Holland outbound and Lincoln inbound is the way to go, provided the Holland is fully open; I don't know what's the what w/ it.

Anyhoo, let me know what y'all wanna do. I suppose people are bringing their 'works' as well. I'll have a couple anti-q spoons to trade/sell.
I have a 5 gal igloo to hold ice water...not really as aesthetically pleasing as a fountain, but I suppose we'll need a lot of kalt wasser, and I don't have a spif fountain either. Likewise everybody who is coming will need to email me for directions.

ps Tav, can you give me a list of attendees that you know of, for an up to date headcount.
thanx much

By Louched_Liver on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 02:11 pm: Edit

Afternoon is good w/me, especially since it is dark @ 5ish, and finding somewhere for the 1st time is best undertaken in the light.
Pantagruel-are you still hosting?
4:00 is a good time for me.

LL Fool J

By Tavarua on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 10:52 am: Edit

Damn, sounds like were going to get pretty shitty. I'll throw in for one of those selections as well as the NS. I'm starting to think that we should kick this off a sooner than later. Maybe 2:00-4:00'ish. What do you all think?

By Louched_Liver on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 10:02 am: Edit

I have a bunch of Spirits Corner spoons, should I bring them? And how about sugar cubes?

I'm thinking of getting Deva 70, Versinthe, and a small Manquin for the soiree. Any input?

By Tavarua on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 10:00 am: Edit

L.L., don't sweat it, I can still afford a bottle of NS, but your gesture is much appreciated. This is going to be a blast, can't wait.

By Louched_Liver on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 09:35 am: Edit

Tav,
1 N.S. 70 for you buddy, on me. I know things have been rough for you lately.

I'll place my order tonight, and if nobody has any other requests, I'll just get something I haven't tried, even if it's not good, just different.
Looks like we have a good sampling to sample!! I'm looking forward to the La Bleus.

By Tavarua on Monday, November 12, 2001 - 09:10 am: Edit

What's up guys, sorry I haven't been to active lately, but have been wrestling with issues that have been out of my control. I will have some Segarra and hopefully some Bleue, still waiting on this.

L.L., have you sent out your order yet? I could go for a bottle of NS70 and something else, whatever the tasting is lacking. I am pinching all of my pennies lately and can't afford my usual order. Let me know.

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, November 11, 2001 - 07:07 pm: Edit

Pantagruel,
What time is the kickoff? Me and my ilk tend to arrive quite early. Do you have a template for arrival in place, or is it "come when you is ready?"

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, November 11, 2001 - 06:11 pm: Edit

Yoo hoo, Tavster. What's up? What are you bringing?

By Louched_Liver on Sunday, November 11, 2001 - 06:09 pm: Edit

Senor Rabido,
Please post, or e-mail me, what you are getting, so I don't get the same thing. No Herring necessary! I'm ordering Mon.

By Mr_Rabid on Sunday, November 11, 2001 - 04:15 pm: Edit

Ah! I did not see this thread...

Most of the good ones seem covered. I will do a check of my collection of empties and see if any were missed :-)

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, November 10, 2001 - 02:56 am: Edit

Wolfie baby, here's a toast right back at ya!!

I'm sure we'll have fun, and some of us probably will drink too much @ our "orgy".

By Wolfgang on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 10:11 pm: Edit

I raise my glass to your absinthe tasting (fancy looking word to say orgy...) !

Have fun and do drink too much!

And if someone taste some absinthe brand for the first time, please post your impressions, I just LIKE reviews, even those about products I already know.

By the way, it would be nice to set up a part of this site where every members could put their reviews under every brand of absinthe they have tasted, with a little note near the reviewer`s name stating how many absinthe he had the chance to sample (to validate the quality of the review)...

By Louched_Liver on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 08:10 pm: Edit

FYI Cheri-my last shipment took 8 business days, and was the 1st to come through without a tear or dropkick hole. I don't think anyone in the USPS wants to break open a package right now.
I still need to place my holiday order, so if anyone wants me to tack on something for us to try from SC, toss up a post this wkend (it'll be close!).
Again, what time is this sucker goin' off? Pantagruel-it's your joint-when do you want the onslaught to commence?
Directions- e-mail you?

Just wondering, because I obsess over details,
Da Livah

By Cheri on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 01:30 pm: Edit

I have NS 70.. am awaiting a shipment of Segarra and Deva 50...which was SHIPPED but hell, who knows when it'll get to pennsylvania..

By Pantagruel on Friday, November 09, 2001 - 12:27 pm: Edit

I have several different bleues, deva and mm to offer

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, November 08, 2001 - 06:26 pm: Edit

Figgered I'd start a new thread to speed things up for those of us with a dial up connection.
So, Oh Rabid One, you can bring the Sir Piss 65, I can bring the N.S. 70. Everyone else?
What I was querying earlier was-what time of the day is this sucker takin' off? I have 4 people in my bunch @ this point I need to inform so we can plan our assault.

Yours in cirrohsis,
The Liver

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation