Kallisti's Relief Fund

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru January 2002:Kallisti's Relief Fund
By Admin on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 03:07 pm: Edit

I just want to say thanks to all! Mwah!

And liver, my man, p.o. box probably would be more trouble than its worth. Paypal is indeed my pal ... but email me if you need!

I'll probably post some kind of benefactors list when I get back online at home. All your enthusiasm and support make me go "yip!"

By Louched_Liver on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 12:25 pm: Edit

Kallisti,
Just an idea-rent a PO box for a month or 2, and just post the address here rather than contending w/all those e-mails. I'll cover the cost of the rental (you can e-mail me with the amount).

By Tavarua on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 07:50 am: Edit

"Pour me some whiskey"

No, no, no. We did not intend to drive you to drink. Put down the whiskey and grab a coke and a smile.

By Admin on Tuesday, December 04, 2001 - 03:03 am: Edit

hehe ...

very, VERY wrong.

heheeehe!

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 09:10 pm: Edit

I have the feeling I said something that sounded funny to me but was VERY wrong.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 09:05 pm: Edit

"it's like when all my friends saw my mom naked when I was 11. I'm disturbed. "

You keep talking like that, I'll send ANOTHER twenty bucks...

By Admin on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 08:49 pm: Edit

Oh, and I always confused Bea Arthur with my mother, so seeing her brought up here, well ... it's like when all my friends saw my mom naked when I was 11. I'm disturbed.

By Admin on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 08:47 pm: Edit

dang! I more than appreciate your support, if you'd like to use paypal, use my account: ebay@sepulchritude.com

Snail Mail, with the possibility of stained bills, you can email me for info.

This is one of my dearest achievements, and I treasure every gut splittin', gum chewin', gun-totin', cherry poppin', finger lickin' moment on this board ... let's here it for nearly 4 years of unadulterated, if somewhat faulty, good times.

Enough of the bowing and scraping. Pour me some whiskey.

Love you all desperately.

By Verawench on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 08:31 pm: Edit

And boys - DON'T be creative with that bill. Let's keep the spirit of charity chaste.

I know how some of you perverts think. Oh wait. I'm bringing this up, aren't I...

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 07:32 pm: Edit

Kallisti, stop being squishy and give us an ADDRESS!

By Admin on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 07:07 pm: Edit

heh, sorry ... my connection got dumped at work too. Now I am at a friend's house.

To paraphrase Head, I am definately all squishy right now.

By Crosby on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 07:05 pm: Edit

I'm in.

By Artist on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 06:55 pm: Edit

Can we pro rate this? (Short people should not have to pay as much...)

By Etienne on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 06:50 pm: Edit

Like I said, (elsewhere), where's the address? Twenty dollars, (no bucks or does, please, it's deer season up here), is cheap for this much entertainment.

By Zman7 on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:55 pm: Edit

I'll chip in. Just let us know how.

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:36 pm: Edit

I can continue it...

...be obsessive, be aloof, be soft and squishy, be turgid, benign, Bea Arthur...

I'd do Bea Arthur would you?

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:22 pm: Edit

Well, she's spending between 500 and 600 bucks a year so that we misadjusted individuals can fight, romance, exchange information, snort at each other, post jokes, post pictures, be snobbish, be picky, be incendiary (moi?), be sentimental, be open, Head, can you finish the list?

The list we can do is turn this into a hobby. She's still doing all the work, but it's free.

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:06 pm: Edit

By the way, anyone posting within this thread has now commited to sending at least $20 in USD to this cause... I see at least $120 dollars already.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:05 pm: Edit

There is a saying in Argentina: "Pone los fideos que estamos todos..." (BTW, it's very bad Spanish)

Translation: "Put the pasta in the pot, everybody is here..."

Now that Don has joined us...pone los fideos...

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:03 pm: Edit

It was his only good one and that's why it stuck in my mind.

By Don_Walsh on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:01 pm: Edit

HP, Martin was (and is) an asshole, so maybe you can forgive us for ignoring him if and when he veer came up with a good idea.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:01 pm: Edit

Tav...you are becoming quite good at this "comic relief" thingy.

Thanks!

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:00 pm: Edit

She can borrow my Churpas. Indefinately. They smell funny.

SEND MONEY NOW!!!

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 05:00 pm: Edit

Headman:

I, like Chev, are pretty new here. I had no idea this was proposed before and it was rejected, or something.

I had no idea you had such strong feelings about this. Trust me, I would NEVER tell our resident surrealist genius to shut up.

The Forum would be a far less interesting place without you.

By Tavarua on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 04:58 pm: Edit

I can't work under these conditions, (insert more melodrama here.)

By Chevalier on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 04:39 pm: Edit

Sorry, but some of us are fairly new here. We may not have been around this forum when Martin made his proposal. (Kudos to him, by the way.)

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 04:21 pm: Edit

Oh I forgot it's like a telethon where Jerry gets all maudlin and has the house lights brought down real low...

"You know folks, we laugh and live good lives. But there are little people here that neeed our help, people like little Jenny here. Come over here sweetheart. Let bend down there where I can see you"

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 04:17 pm: Edit

Now you condescend me? Fuck that.

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 04:14 pm: Edit

Hey Folks,

Where were you back when this was presented before by Martin? If memory serves me correctly very few of you people gave a rat's ass.

By Admin on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 04:01 pm: Edit

Gosh, you guys. I don't know what to say.

I'll email stuff before I go home ...

btw-I have no access from home, so I won't be on again til tomorrow morning.

Yer the best ... *sniff*

By Chevalier on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:59 pm: Edit

Testy, testy. Go send her your money.

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:56 pm: Edit

Go play what?
Up yours!

I can send her my own money on my own and don't need your help.

Thanks,
Leather Head

By Chevalier on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:55 pm: Edit

The easiest way for us outlanders would be to pay via PAYPAL.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:51 pm: Edit

Head:

We are trying to organize a "system" in a Forum composed by 170 Registered Deranged Persons (DRPs) and thousands of Unregistered Deranged Lurkers (URLs).

Just go and play in the Offensive Joke thread for a while...

I love your posts, but Tav and I want to help Kallisti here and I don't want the whole thing to be diluted.

By Dr_Ordinaire on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:45 pm: Edit

"Hey, I have a system- Kallisti, email us your mailing address :-) "

Mmmm, Rabid, that would sound like a solicitation. How about posting it in the Forum?

By Mr_Rabid on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:43 pm: Edit

Hey, I have a system- Kallisti, email us your mailing address :-)

By Tavarua on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:41 pm: Edit

Well, yes, this was my first thought. Of course, then I realized that this would render me assless, and what's life without an ass. So then it dawned on me, "Hey, lets just send some money."

By Head_Prosthesis on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 03:28 pm: Edit

We could make a suitcase out of your hide and fill it with money and candies and plush toys and little irish knick knacks and cover it in travel stickers from all over the world and annoint it with myrrh and rare oils and fragrances from the middle east and gild it with gold leaf and lift the evil gypsy curse from its hasp and
and and and
and and
and ...

By Tavarua on Monday, December 03, 2001 - 01:27 pm: Edit

Alright freeloaders, it's about time that we dig a little. It's time that we give Kallisti the funding that she deserves. She does all of this out of her own pocket and everyone gets a little irritated when the site goes on the fritz, so here is your chance to do something about it. Kallisti is too nice to ask anyone for a little monetary support, so I will be the bastard here. If anyone would like to contribute, please send me an email and maybe we can work out some system for donation.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation