Absinthion means....

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru January 2002:Absinthion means....
By Denial on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 01:09 pm: Edit

that's really interesting. absinthe means: undrinkable, snow, and "i'll have another..."
:)

actually that church in my profile isn't in san francisco. it's in manhattan in the lower east side. i lived in between manhattan and sf for a year. now fully living in sf and going back to nyc every few months.

By Mr_Rabid on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 12:47 pm: Edit

Yes, and 'snow' too.

In English it means "I'll have another..."

That's utterly freaky. The church behind you in your profile looks *exactly* like the one my friend got married in, down to the discolored steps and the inside I can see.

But this was in PA.

By Denial on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 11:33 am: Edit

absinthion means "undrinkable" in greek??

By Verawench on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 03:14 pm: Edit

Observe: