Absinthion means....

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru January 2002:Absinthion means....
By Denial on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 01:09 pm: Edit

that's really interesting. absinthe means: undrinkable, snow, and "i'll have another..."
:)

actually that church in my profile isn't in san francisco. it's in manhattan in the lower east side. i lived in between manhattan and sf for a year. now fully living in sf and going back to nyc every few months.

By Mr_Rabid on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 12:47 pm: Edit

Yes, and 'snow' too.

In English it means "I'll have another..."

That's utterly freaky. The church behind you in your profile looks *exactly* like the one my friend got married in, down to the discolored steps and the inside I can see.

But this was in PA.

By Denial on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 11:33 am: Edit

absinthion means "undrinkable" in greek??

By Verawench on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 03:14 pm: Edit

Observe:

"----- Original Message -----
To:
Sent: Tuesday, November 27, 2001 11:50 PM
Subject: sc

...and:

E-mail: deathintheafternoon@iamacopier.com

Home Page URL: http://www.iamacopier.com "

So there he is. He's kinda cute for a spamming weirdo.

By Denial on Thursday, December 06, 2001 - 03:22 pm: Edit

spamming weirdo? now im a spamming weirdo?
ok. im really sorry (again) for emailing a couple of people to ask a simple question...
better luck to me next time.

i find this board very interesting, and have now posted a few times and have gotten great responses. hopefully you'll get to know me eventually and change your opinion about my stature as a "spamming weirdo" or "troll"..
:)

"He's kinda cute for a spamming weirdo."
hahaha

Ob. absinthe talk: i got my hands on some french sugar cubes in a nice box and it's true, they do dissolve much better than american cubes.

-kiya

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation