Absinthe and Pee Pee

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:Absinthe and Pee Pee
By Don_Walsh on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 07:26 am: Edit

I seem to recall that in the old Buyers Guide one of the reviewers of La Bleue -- and this was before there was a single known source foreign or domestic, and when I was still pulling strings to get some the first time -- there was some mention of how some Swiss bootleg distillers were believed to add cannabis to the LB herbal mix.

Anyone else remember this reference? It's long gone.

By Pikkle on Sunday, February 10, 2002 - 10:42 pm: Edit

Just tell them you eat ALOT of sage... kind of like when they ask you if you've eaten any poppy seeds. Dig?

Chasin the dragon...

By Lmarchegrisiste on Sunday, February 10, 2002 - 08:45 pm: Edit

I remember hearing from my mother that she had gotten a false positive on a patient of her detox clinic when testing them and that she had been warned by the test kit company about absinthe but that was more than twenty years ago.

By Wolfgang on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 05:59 am: Edit

If you put too much Yohimbe in your brew, it will definitely show UP ;-)

By Heiko on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 05:22 am: Edit

You shouldn't drink Peruvian mate de coca tea, though...
But you can go to drug screenings while on lsd and nobody will notice. Someone who was taking heroin on friday will not be positive on monday, but if you've had one drag of weed two weeks ago, it will show up...
The world is unfair and drug screenings are especially unfair!

By Artemis on Friday, December 21, 2001 - 02:46 am: Edit

If a drug test comes back positive, generally speaking, you're fucked. It doesn't matter whether the result was accurate or not.

If you're subject to drug tests done by people who are that incompetent (absinthe=THC) you have bigger problems than absinthe.

Unless some idiot has put a substance that is looked for in drug tests (i.e., THC) into absinthe, a correctly done and interpreted urine test on a user of that absinthe will reveal NOTHING that would get anybody's attention.

By Cheri on Thursday, December 20, 2001 - 06:24 pm: Edit

This may have been brought up before, but I can't recall the results, nor find it in a search..

Does absinthe cause any kind of false positives in a routine drug screening? I read somewhere somehow and it could have been a myth, or I could have been drunk when I read it but, that it could throw a false THC positive?

Enlighten me please oh knowledgable ones..

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation