2002 the begining of the end

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru January 2002:2002 the begining of the end
By Verawench on Tuesday, January 01, 2002 - 08:07 am: Edit

You're something else.

By Larsbogart on Monday, December 31, 2001 - 11:56 pm: Edit

And now the champagne is gone and the acid has worn off. Acid or acrid? Or has it? Or will it. Ever? Jack, your stone soup was cold yet you wouldnt talk to my friend because you felt she wasnt smart enough to see your cold breath. Ha ha. Your dead and shes now a bore. Go back you cant. Either of you. So sit there wait to turn to dust. Its all dust. transitory dust. just Like you said.

By Larsbogart on Monday, December 31, 2001 - 11:39 pm: Edit

"it was all we could afford at that time."
the brothers Quay

By Larsbogart on Monday, December 31, 2001 - 11:32 pm: Edit

Unlike my past relations nowadays everything is temporary. A day. A week. Never any more. There is a reason for it. It started with just a touch. So the rose bush which was never pruned sways into the mountain of snowy diamonds its beauty at night, a beauty none of you will ever know. Wind on rose bush against virgin snow. And like a virgin, madonna, morning will come to wake you up and remind you to go home. Home? Where is home? home is where the hard is. Ok? Leave us alone, please leave us alone, we dont care about you anymore, can you hear? No you cant because all you ever hear is yourself. Goodnight, sweet you once were. When i could sleep. Now you bore me. You, as you turn into day into day into day

By Larsbogart on Monday, December 31, 2001 - 11:19 pm: Edit

Then there is that nasty bug i squashed on the wall and just left there. Why dont i finally wipe it off? I dont know. It is definitely one of the great unsolved mysteries. Right up there with the titanic or the contents of al capones vault. It isnt pretty and hangs there like it will fall off at any minute, yet something keeps it there as something keeps me here. There is something poetic in that hanging we both do, so nothing will happen until one or both of us fall.

By Larsbogart on Monday, December 31, 2001 - 11:10 pm: Edit

Off the hook. I have to pee and im going to pee in that bottle. As ancient china slides up my nose and really turns me on. Cheap nag champa? Satya sai baba. Agarbatti. Ha! At any cost you’ll give it to me. Cause baby its so good. The huggin. The lovin. Its off the hook. Oh baby your off the hook. My only desire. So you sit there and think your bladder could never hold that much. Hold me. Between us theres fire. My only desire. You were ready to stake your claim and i felt just the same. We dont need no other we got each other. Damn its off the hook.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation