Where to get an absinthe fountain?

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:Where to get an absinthe fountain?
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through February 20, 2002  91   02/20 08:40pm

By Auntieminda on Tuesday, February 26, 2002 - 02:51 pm: Edit

Robman,

While I've heard of Rendezvous, I generally get my BBQ at the Pig and Whistle. Though I've eaten at Huey's, I prefer the hamburgers on 6" sub buns at Yum's. I know absolutely nothing about the Tigers, other than commercials for season tickets occasionally interrupt my morning cartoons. I'm not sure what's goin' on at the Dixion at this precise moment, but they're going to be showing some Imperialist Russian treasures off at the Pyramid.

Now, after all that, if you still want to talk to me, or let me know when you're going to be in town and such, check my profile for "e-mail I actually check".

Smiles,
Auntie M

By Robman on Sunday, February 24, 2002 - 11:42 pm: Edit

Auntieminda,

You will of course have had Rendezvous ribs and a Huey's hamburger! How do you like the Tigers' chances of getting in the tourny? Any interesting exhibits at Dixon Galleries these days?

Yes, I live in Metro Atlanta, but I went to school at the UofM (it was Memphis State when I went) and I try to visit whenever I get the chance! Next time I visit, perhaps I should let you know. I was in Memphis, after all, the first time I ever read about absinthe - it would be nice to have someone to contact when I am in town.

By Petermarc on Thursday, February 21, 2002 - 05:27 am: Edit

justin,
make sure you buy only one, first...i think i have seen this one before...

By Chrysippvs on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 09:04 pm: Edit

All I know for certain about price is that they will be cheaper than those from pontarlier which were around 350-400.

By Perruche_Verte on Wednesday, February 20, 2002 - 08:49 pm: Edit

It's still really cool. How much will they be?

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation