I LIKE CRACK.

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru January 2002:I LIKE CRACK.
By Marccampbell on Friday, January 25, 2002 - 01:09 am: Edit

Jello, Eric, was indeed a roadie for my band in 1975-76. I last visited with him at SXSW two years ago. Jello has always stuck to his guns and I admire him for that.

By Artist on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 11:54 pm: Edit

Even the crack of dawn ain't safe around...

OOPS, I think I'm in the wrong thread...

By _Blackjack on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 06:24 pm: Edit

As I recall, Jello used to be a roadie for our own Marc Campbell.

Don't get me wrong; I have deep affection for Jello. The more recent stuff I've heard from him, however, lacks origiality and lacks...rebellion. I feel like I'm being fed a party line. I still have his older stuff on heavy rotation on my MP3 player...

By Mvario on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 05:33 pm: Edit

mmmm, yes! He did the keynote at H2K (http://www.h2k.net/post/panels.html). but he always makes me nostalgic for the dead kennedys
:-(

By Joalco on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 04:41 pm: Edit

My old roomie and I had the privelege of hanging out with Jello during SXSW last year (he was checking out the showcase of the band who stayed with me, who had covered a couple of DK songs) and I have nothing but positive things to say about him. He's intelligent, well-spoken, and humble as all get-out.

By _Blackjack on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 04:36 pm: Edit

Jello Biafra was much more amusing before he had his nose surgically attached to Noam Chomsky's sphinctor...

By Joalco on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 04:27 pm: Edit

He's still around, and as bitter as he should be... With many well-thought-out points about the state of our current government. If any of you good folk have the chance to see him this go-round, I highly recommend it...

By Krinkov on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 04:12 pm: Edit

Damn! I didn't know that guy still existed.

By Joalco on Thursday, January 24, 2002 - 03:31 pm: Edit

It must be the absinthism setting in... :)

Discuss amongst yerselves; I'm getting all verklemmt.

Among other topics, Jello Biafra really should be president. His four-hour spoken word show here about two weeks ago was amazing.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation