Customs help with packing your absinthe at the airport

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru January 2002:Customs help with packing your absinthe at the airport
By Morriganlefey on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 02:52 pm: Edit

Head - speaking of email addresses, please send me yours, I've shamefully lost it. I've an inkling on your profile picture challenge..

- M

By Morriganlefey on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 02:50 pm: Edit

Whose, mine? Or Lars?

By Verawench on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 01:54 pm: Edit

Your email bounced back twice.

By Verawench on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 10:09 am: Edit

Lars is something special. Pay attention.

And hello to you, Morrigan, you lovely beast.

By Morriganlefey on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 10:02 am: Edit

Color me flash-green with envy...

-M

By Larsbogart on Wednesday, January 30, 2002 - 09:15 am: Edit

flying out of st maarten [netherland antilles] yesterday the customs agent at the airport was very helpful in packing the remaining 3 bottles of absinthe i found at a tiny store in st barths called "vitolivay". i even listed it on my paper to pass through customs in san juan, 3 bottles of absinthe.
pastis is very popular in both the french and dutch carribean, however, i didnt expect to find absinthe for sale. the bottle it's sold in, has no name on the label, just says absinthe 55%. i bought every bottle the guy had in the store. it was 5.3FF or about 2 bucks. the bottles are about 6 inches high and make a healthy drink. so we used 1 bottle a drink.
we would go to the top of a mountain and drink and see the green flash at sunset. [the last color of the spectrum before the sun sets].

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation