and weeeeeeeeeee...........

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002: and weeeeeeeeeee...........
By Pikkle on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 05:08 pm: Edit

and WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

By Morriganlefey on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 04:57 pm: Edit

Simmer down boys, there's enough weeeeeeeeeee for all of us.

- M

By Pikkle on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 03:02 pm: Edit

Well, I posted it most recently so UP YER ARSES, ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By Tavarua on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 03:00 pm: Edit

I posted that link last spring in the absinthe forum. And then morrigan bitched slapped me because it was already posted in the Suffering is Hip Forum. It is funny was hell, but if these guys were goin anywhere, it would have happened by now.

By Larsbogart on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 01:29 pm: Edit

mo:
well then thank you.
i was pleasantly surprised to find id overlooked "snail". that one really got me. you do know who the angel is dont you? i wonder why they chose her. there is a reason.
if you could turn on your radio and hear weeeeee.... or see snail on MTV there there would be no room for the celines and mariahs and the justins and the brittanys...
i hope you dont mind, but i clicked over to your website. i like it.
bye morrigan
larsbogart

By Morriganlefey on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 01:00 pm: Edit

Lars -

The original poster was actually lil ole ME - last fall in the Suffering Is Hip Forum:

Didn't know which forum to plop this into, but since strife is suffering and gonads are hip (and it's DEFINITELY not about absinthe) -

http://www.threebrain.com/weeeeee.html

Surreal.

- Morrigan

Click it and change your outlook on life. weeeeeeeeeee!!

By Pikkle on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 07:45 am: Edit

You're welcome... and it was in the "Fuck Valentine's Day" thread, it's my special love song and no one else can have it... but you're all welcome to listen.

By Larsbogart on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 07:38 am: Edit

yes. has anyone seen vera? i think she would really like weeeeeeeee..... i hope i see her today.
larsbogart

By Larsbogart on Thursday, February 07, 2002 - 07:26 am: Edit

i cant remember which thread i saw that weeee by threebrain.com link in, but you should take a moment today and watch it. hurry before lent starts.
they are gonna be BIG. i can see some grammys and people choice awards in their future, and a battle of the divas: j.lo, christina, mariah, and madonna kickin scratchin punchin slappin for the rights to weeee. maybe even celine [delon] remember her? but what do they know about being a kid and wanting to go weeee?
divas: you cant perfect perfection, dont even embarass yourself leave it alone. leave it right there.
larsbogart

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation