Fairy Fest/Absinthe Orgy- New York, June 29th

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru March 2002:Fairy Fest/Absinthe Orgy- New York, June 29th
 SubtopicPosts Updated
Archive through February 16, 2002  47   02/27 03:09am

By Louched_Liver on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 01:30 pm: Edit

I wesent the mail Wabid.

By Mr_Rabid on Saturday, March 02, 2002 - 12:56 pm: Edit

No, I didn't get your email...perhaps it's time I abandon Hotmail >:|

I found the directions, and I am gonna put a new address in my profile as soon as it's active.

By Louched_Liver on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 11:00 pm: Edit

I thought so. I told him absinthe folks are all arty and such.

Rabid,
You get my e-mail? And do you need directions again to LL's cabin in the sky?

By Mr_Rabid on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 08:05 pm: Edit

An art gallery- oh hell yes!

By Louched_Liver on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 07:45 pm: Edit

Wolfgang,

We'll appreciate any of your friend's juice he can spirit down to us from the moon.

Update on the venue front:
Armani Johnny, my man in the city, who does things in his own sweet time, has responded that he can hook us up w/whatever we want. I said a shwervy loft would be the best option. And in Manhattan. I also said an art gallery would be cool. Now, just gotta wait and see what he comes up with.

By Pikkle on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 06:09 pm: Edit

For your travelling pleasure...
http://www.siccoproductionz.com/delta.html

By Wolfgang on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 06:13 am: Edit

Strategy update...

Ok, at first I was planning to bring a 750 ml bottle of #5 and a 750ml bottle of #6...

I should be up to the #8 by the time we meet. I also think there will be way too much booze to drink (and it's not a problem at all!). We will probably have to drink 1/2 dose is we want to survive this event (let's cut the sugar cubes in half).

So, assuming that the following batch will be better than the previous, I will only bring 1/2 bottle of that #5 and will compensate by bringing more of the following batches... (probably 1/2 #6 and a full bottle of #7 or 1/2#6,1/2#7 and 1/2 #8)...

Ok, let's cut the bullshit and confess ... Moonman made too many promises and won't have enough #5 to keep up with it if he don't split his remaining bottle in half.

That being said, don't worry, I said 2 X 750ml so 1.5L shall it be. Even if I fucking die, on my death bed I'll ask my girlfriend to send you at least a bottle by mail ;-).

By Drbeer on Friday, March 01, 2002 - 03:15 am: Edit

I shant be able to attend either. Too many bills requiring too much work, plus I will be starting classes again.

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 04:23 pm: Edit

We'll feel your spirit my man.

By Baz on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 12:39 pm: Edit

I regret to do this, but take me off the maybe list. Even my most optimistic estimates don't give me a weekend off until cinqo de mayo, 2047. Party at my place then!!!

By Louched_Liver on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 12:06 pm: Edit

Pablo sez:
"Louchy-pouchy, if you need some dough to reserve it or anything maybe that will help force people to decide."
Actually that's part of the reason it's taking a while to find somewhere, I'm trying to get a freebie. Sounds like everyone wants this done on the cheap.

By Tavarua on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 05:17 am: Edit

LL,
Stop giving me the business, or it's nothing but Hills and Absinthe King when I get to NYC.

Pablo,
Sounds like a plan, but I am planning on staying till Monday, so if anyone wants to bunk up on Sunday, drop me a line. BTW - ever since the "incident", I'm not allowed within 300 feet of the Swedish Bikini Team.

By Pablo on Thursday, February 28, 2002 - 02:05 am: Edit

I will be flying out friday night from LA. Arriving in NY saturday morning. Return sunday afternoon.

Tavarua, I heard you were special!

Im up for splitting a room with whoever wants to. No sweat. Sweedish bakini team coming? They looking for a room?

I say we start to nail down a place in a few weeks, and Louchy-pouchy, if you need some dough to reserve it or anything maybe that will help force people to decide.

(saving my "oldway" for the big apple)

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 05:30 pm: Edit

Tavvy sez:
"Come on, my mom says I'm special."

So did the bus that took ya to school.

By Tavarua on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 03:41 pm: Edit

That's true, their dumpsters are lovely that time of year.

By Pikkle on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 03:36 pm: Edit

Just need to find me a nice big dumpster and a bottle of la bleue and I'll be fine... then again, if anyone wants to join me there... fillet o rat anyone?

By Tavarua on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 03:31 pm: Edit

P Dippy,
I don't have a roommate nailed down yet, nor do I have one to share a room with, for that matter. Now then, all we need is four female forumites to squeeze into this small room with us, ........... alright, don't all volunteer at once (in a sarcastic tone) ........... Come on, my mom says I'm special ............ Fine, but you'll be sorry, you'll see, you'll see.

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 11:57 am: Edit

Location: I'm still kind of hedging, as there are a dozen of us Festers so far, w/another dozen+ sitting on the fence. I'd hate to have a place that is too big, or too small. I'll get us somewhere accesible easily from lower Midtown/Village. It won't be in boonies. A quick cab ride is all. Check out the ones Marc recommended, or the Pennsylvania for rock bottom prices.

As for the kickoff time- 8?

Pablo,

How many days are you staying? And which? I'm coming in on Sat. and leaving Mon. morning.

By Wolfgang on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 05:57 am: Edit

I'm also waiting for the location of the GT before looking for an hotel.

Now about the time... I would like it to be after sunset. It would give me the time to get to New York and have supper with my girlfriend before going to the GT.

By Pablo on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 03:17 am: Edit

Louchey, Im all set up flight wise, but have wee narrowed down a location for the fest?
I dont want to get a room reserved until then. Also, if someone is looking to split a room with a psychopathic sex fiend, Im willing.
All I need is a place to crash.

(pablo sharpening his knives for the bloodbath. I mean-fairy fest.)

By Louched_Liver on Wednesday, February 27, 2002 - 03:09 am: Edit

Yet another month has slid by on the calendar. Those planning to fly in should probably start looking at @ locking down fares, as they are usually cheaper the farther ahead you make them.
www.uniglobe.com works well.

Any questions for me, or to let me know you are coming for sure:
gobshite00@hotmail.com

By Wolfgang on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 01:14 pm: Edit

Personaly I'm far enough to fly but my budget's not flying high now so I will probably roll. Damn I will crawl down to New York if needed!

By Louched_Liver on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 12:49 pm: Edit

Drbeer,

That's the never say die spirit I like! I know of at least 2 people who will share accomadation, making it only $35/night @ the Pennsylvania. Are you far enough you have to fly?

By Drbeer on Tuesday, February 19, 2002 - 01:21 am: Edit

I so want to go but I'm thinking at this point it's not going to be possible. I'm still trying though! It's mostly finances. I'm broke right now. I'm trying to budget and see if I'll be able to save enough for the trip by then.

By Baz on Monday, February 18, 2002 - 09:46 am: Edit

But remember, these are mostly underground events...

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation