Age of bottles

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:Age of bottles
By Luger on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 11:44 am: Edit

Oh my god!
What a site!

Since I only have my trusted Kodak Retina, and it has no digital functions at all, I fear I cannot take up on your kind offer. I was thinking about finding a picture of a garbage heap with plastic bottles and so. Then I would claim I bought them for 1000 bucks at Ebay, and,,,,,but noone would probably notice that it was a joke anyway, so I decided not to.

Seriously, one has the label intact, and contained "Liquin", and raves on about it is a cure for hurting backs, colds, tooth ace, and just about everything. I'll see if I can get a picture of it.
The other bottles have no labels :-(

By Petermarc on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 08:25 am: Edit

luger, if you send me some photos, i can help...

By Luger on Saturday, February 09, 2002 - 07:43 am: Edit

Hi friends!

I recently stumbled into a collection of old dusty bottles, and I don't realy know how to figure out *how old* they are.

Are there any sites concerning these things?

When did they quit handblowing, black and blue colored glass and such things? I remember something about the black glass turned out to be dangerous to the blowers, so that was why they quit that color. Anyone that can confirm or tear me apart??

Cheers: Luger

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation