Suitable Punishment!????ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!

Sepulchritude Forum: The Absinthe Forum Archive Thru March 2002: Archive thru February 2002:Suitable Punishment!????ARGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!
By Cheri on Tuesday, February 12, 2002 - 05:20 am: Edit

When I first tried Segarra, I hated it. I was mad that I spent all this money on the bottle and swore I'd never buy it again. Then, I ran out of my NS and hit the Segarra again and it grew on the point where after the bottle was gone, I just HAD TO HAVE ANOTHER. Now, I find that it's my favorite. Mainly because it's so smooth..figures!! I couldn't LOVE the CHEAP STUFF!

By Pikkle on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 11:42 pm: Edit

We are a drunk...

By Nolan on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 10:04 pm: Edit

YEP!! Segarra is good sicboy.But It is the kind of stuff that you will probably either love or hate.Personally I love it.But hell,I am a booze hound,juice freak,drunk,well you get the picture!!

By Cheri on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 08:21 pm: Edit

Chevalier, yeah.. we're seeing each other again..but after this.. MAYBE NOT!

By Pikkle on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 04:28 pm: Edit

Now I think everyone on this board can understand that unattended absinthe is fair game, regardless of who the owner is... I do think he may owe you cunnilingus every day for the next month, that would be my punishment...

By Sicboy13 on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 04:25 pm: Edit

Is Segarra good?

By Chevalier on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 02:45 pm: Edit

Didn't you break up with him?

By Louched_Liver on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 02:41 pm: Edit

Castration comes to mind.

By Wolfgang on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 01:40 pm: Edit

Tell him he should buy an exceptional bottle of Hill's and drink it...

By the way I tasted just a sip of that crap yesterday (No I didn't pay for it!).This is not absinthe. Ugly aftertaste. No more comment.

By Cheri on Monday, February 11, 2002 - 01:32 pm: Edit

I left my half full bottle of Segarra at my boyfriend's house by accident. I said he could have some since it was there. It's now gone. All I have left is Deva and Serpis. ARRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't think of any way to punish him that wouldn't give him pleasure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!unless I make him go to a Live WWF event!

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page |Delete Conversation |Close Conversation |Move Conversation